No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
The countdown to Thanksgiving is on! Are you in a time crunch? I can help you with a fast pumpkin pie short-cut. Since you don’t have to bake this pie, the oven will be free for bread and cookies and turkey and dressing and chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Wait—not that part! But this no-bake version is a great idea for a holiday party or dessert table. It just doesn’t seem like a holiday without pumpkin pie in my book.
- Celebrate the season with these 17 Yummy Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes that will kids will love.
- It’s always a good time for ice cream and this Pumpkin Pie No Churn Ice Cream is perfect for fall.
Some people love the holidays and some dread them. I’m in the first category and that’s an extra blessing to be thankful for, I know. We always go to my grandparent’s house for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love it! My parents and brother are always there and sometimes extended family members or friends share the day with us. No matter who comes, we always have a feast. I could happily make a meal on Nannie’s homemade rolls alone…but then, who would eat all of this yummy pie? Happy Thanksgiving!
NO-BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2-8 ounce containers of Cool Whip or other whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1-3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pre-made crusts
- Mix pudding and milk and stir until thick.
- Add 2 cups canned pumpkin.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir until blended.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and half of one 8 ounce tub of whipped cream in a separate bowl and blend well with hand mixer.
- Fill your pre-made crusts with the bottom layer mix and then add the top layer mix.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating so pies have time to set completely.
This recipe makes two pies and you will have extra whipped cream to either cover the top of each pie or use as needed/wanted.
It’s the perfect time of year to bake something sweet with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Stainless Steel Cooker
- Crock Pot SCR450-PT 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern
- Crock-Pot SCR300SS 3-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- Square Baker (8″ by 8″)
- Le Creuset Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart Rectangular Baker with Bonus 16-Ounce Rectangular Baker, Cherry
- Temptations Old World 15″ pizza Stone, Brown
- American Metalcraft STONE14 Rectangular Economy Pizza Stone, 14-Inch
- Cuisinart 77-7 Chef’s Classic Stainless 7-Piece Cookware Set
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over-and-Back 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set, Utensil Serving Set, Buffet Banquet Serving Spoons, Serving Forks, 18/8 Gauge Stainless Steel
Check out more tasty pumpkin treat ideas:
- Pumpkin Layer Cheesecake
- Cast Iron Pumpkin Cornbread
- Baked Pumpkin Space Donuts
- Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Check out these 20 Amazing Kid-Approved Pumpkin Recipes…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week