November 8, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
This peach Cool Whip pie is calling your name! The sweet and juicy peaches are blended with peach-flavored Cool Whip and set inside a delicious buttery graham crust to create the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Peach Cool Whip Pie Ingredients
The peach Cool Whip pie is a dessert featuring a peach-infused gelatin base and creamy topping.
Sliced peaches add a burst of fruity flavor, balancing sweetness and tartness.
The graham cracker pie crust provides a satisfying crunch, making it a heavenly, summery treat perfect for any occasion.
- 1 (3-ounce) package of instant peach gelatin
- ½ cup of boiling water
- 1 (0.25-ounce) package of unflavored instant gelatin mix
- ⅓ cup of cold water
- 1 (8-ounce) container of Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed (divide out 2¼ cups and remaining for the optional topping)
- 1 (15-ounce) can of sliced peaches, drained and finely chopped (reserve 8 peach slices for optional garnish)
- 1 (6-ounce) pre-made graham cracker pie crust
Substitutions And Additions
PEACHES: You can substitute thawed frozen peaches or fresh peaches during the peach season for the canned peaches in this easy no-bake peach pie.
CRUST: You can substitute a homemade graham cracker crust for the premade crust in this easy recipe.
You could even substitute a traditional pastry crust if you prefer.
WHIPPED TOPPING: If you prefer a homemade touch, replace the Cool Whip with fresh homemade whipped cream sweetened with a bit of powdered sugar.
PEACH GELATIN: While peach gelatin is the star here, you can experiment with other fruit-flavored gelatin options too.
Try apricot, orange, or raspberry for a unique twist on the classic recipe.
Just make sure the flavor complements the peaches for a harmonious blend.
How To Make This Peach Cool Whip Pie Recipe
This simple recipe uses a store-bought graham crust that is filled with a yummy filling that our step-by-step instructions will show you how to make.
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
This creamy peach pie needs to chill in the fridge for about four hours before it is ready to serve.
This is a great recipe to make the day before so that it is ready when you need it.
STEP ONE: Using a medium-sized heat-safe mixing bowl, add the instant peach gelatin.
Pour the boiling water over the gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
STEP TWO: Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over half a cup of cold water.
Allow the gelatin to dissolve and “bloom”.
Blooming gelatin means allowing it to sit for three to five minutes until it has absorbed the liquid and the powdered granules have dissolved.
The granules will swell as it blooms.
STEP THREE: Pour the bloomed gelatin into the dissolved peach gelatin mixture and combine thoroughly.
STEP FOUR: Fold in two cups of thawed Cool Whip and the chopped peaches.
STEP FIVE: Evenly spread the peach Cool Whip mixture into the pre-made crust. Cover and chill for at least four hours.
If your pie crust is in a foil tin, we’d recommend sitting it – foil pan and all – inside a glass pie plate.
This will give it a bit more stability when taking it in and out of the fridge.
STEP SIX: Slice the pie into eight slices. Before serving, garnish with the reserved Cool Whip and a slice of peach for each piece.
How To Serve This Cool Whip Peach Pie
This no-bake pie is the perfect treat to serve on hot summer days.
Since this recipe uses canned peaches, it would be a delicious choice any time of year when the craving hits.
Elevate your peach Cool Whip pie by pairing it with a fresh fruit medley.
Sliced strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries add a burst of color and a complementary tartness to each bite.
Storing This Peaches And Cream Pie
Whether you’re planning to make it ahead of time or you have leftovers, we’ve got you covered.
MAKE AHEAD: If you want to get a head start on dessert, you can prepare your peach Cool Whip pie a day in advance.
Once it’s fully set, cover it gently with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to keep it from absorbing any fridge odors.
It’s best to add any optional toppings, like extra Cool Whip or peach slices, just before serving to maintain that beautiful presentation.
IN THE FRIDGE: Store any leftovers of this easy pie recipe covered in the refrigerator for up to four days.
IN THE FREEZER: Freezing this Cool Whip peach pie is not recommended. When the pie thaws, it will cause the bottom of the pie to become soggy.
Why We Love This Recipe
There are lots of great reasons to love this pie, including:
REFRESHING PEACH FLAVOR: The star of the show here is the luscious peach flavor. The combination of peach gelatin and real sliced peaches gives the pie a burst of fruity goodness.
CREAMY DREAMINESS: Cool Whip whipped topping adds a creamy, airy texture that complements the fruity filling beautifully.
Any time of year would be the right time to enjoy this perfect peaches and cream dessert. The juicy peaches and cream filling are a dreamy combination that will delight anyone from the first bite of this peach Cool Whip pie.
Frequently Asked Questions
This easy peach pie recipe is best made ahead since it needs to chill in the fridge for about four hours before serving it.
If you prefer to make your own crust for this no-bake peach cream pie, you certainly can. Check out our homemade graham cracker crust recipe for instructions.
This cream pie recipe is very flexible. You can change up the flavor of the pie depending on the flavor of jello you use.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Peach Shortcake
- Peach Cobbler
- Peach Cobbler Muffins
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Butterscotch Cool Whip Pie
Peach Cool Whip Pie
- 3 ounces instant peach gelatin
- ½ cup boiling water
- 0.25 ounces unflavored instant gelatin mix
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed (divide out 2¼ cups and remaining for the optional topping)
- 15 ounces sliced peaches, drained and finely chopped (reserve 8 slices of peaches for optional garnish)
- 6 ounce pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Using a medium-sized heat-safe mixing bowl, add the instant peach gelatin. Pour the boiling water over the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over the ½ cup of cold water. Allow the gelatin to dissolve and “bloom”.
- Pour the bloomed gelatin into the dissolved peach gelatin mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Fold in 2 cups of thawed Cool Whip and the chopped peaches.
- Evenly spread the peach Cool Whip mixture into the premade crust. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Slice the pie into eight slices. Before serving, garnish with the reserved Cool Whip and a slice of peach for each piece.
- This creamy peach pie needs to chill in the fridge for about 4 hours before it is ready to serve. This is a great recipe to make the day before so that it is ready when you need it.
- Blooming gelatin means allowing it to sit for 3 to 5 minutes until it has absorbed the liquid and the powdered granules have dissolved. The granules will swell as it blooms.
- If your pie crust is in a foil tin, we’d recommend sitting it (foil pan and all) inside a glass pie plate to give it a bit more stability when taking it in and out of the fridge.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Banana Pudding Pie
- Chocolate Pie
- Mississippi Mud Pie
- Chocolate Chip Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Strawberry Delight
- Custard Pie
- Cream Puff Dessert
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Jello Pie
- Slab Pie
- Buttermilk Pie
- Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Pistachio Pie
- Brownie Pie
- Peach Pretzel Salad
- Apricot Delight
- Cherry Cobbler Muffins
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Slab Apple Pie
- No Bake Blueberry Pie