October 18, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
You’ll think you are digging into a fluffy cloud of sweetness when you have a taste of this vanilla Cool Whip pie. Light and airy, this mixture of cream cheese, creamy pudding, marshmallow fluff, and whipping topping create a dreamy no-bake dessert that you will love.
Vanilla Cool Whip Pie Ingredients
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (3.9-ounce) box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (7-ounce) container of marshmallow fluff
- 1 (8-ounce) container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) premade graham cracker pie crust or a homemade graham cracker crust
- Whipped topping, optional garnish
Substitutions And Additions
TOPPING: Depending on the time of year, you can customize your toppings for this easy recipe. Top pie with fresh fruit or frozen fruit, chocolate chips, chocolate shavings, a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, etc. Fresh strawberries or blueberries would be lovely in the summer, while pumpkin spice would be ideal for the fall.
PIE CRUST: This delicious pudding pie recipe has plenty of flexibility for what crust you use. Chocolate crust, Oreo pie crust, shortbread crust, graham cracker pie crust, or a regular homemade pie crust all work well in this no-bake pie recipe.
PUDDING: Change up the flavor of pudding mix in this easy dessert, and you can enjoy a different variety each time. Try strawberry Cool Whip pie, chocolate Cool Whip pie, or butterscotch Cool Whip pie.
WHIPPED TOPPING: If you can’t get a tub of Cool Whip, you can use our whipped cream recipe to make your own for this vanilla pudding Cool Whip pie.
How To Make This Vanilla Cool Whip Pie Recipe
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
This recipe needs to chill in the fridge for about 8 hours before serving. This is a great recipe to make the day before so that it is ready when you need it.
STEP ONE: Using a medium bowl and a handheld electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese for 1 to 1½ minutes, until smooth.
Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature to avoid lumps in your creamy filling.
STEP TWO: Sprinkle the dry pudding mix over the cream cheese and continue mixing for 1 more minute until well combined.
STEP THREE: Add the marshmallow fluff to the pudding mixture and continue mixing just until incorporated.
STEP FOUR: Fold in the thawed Cool Whip topping.
STEP FIVE: Spread the Cool Whip mixture into the pre-made graham cracker crust. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight. Slice into eight servings and garnish the outer edges of the slices with whipped topping, if you wish.
If your pie crust is in a foil tin, we’d recommend sitting the whole thing inside a glass pie pan to give it a bit more stability.
How To Serve
This yummy pie is so quick to make that you could easily whip this up anytime you need an easy dessert. Take this to a potluck, and I guarantee you won’t have any left to take home. Add our jello pie for another treat to serve as well.
IN THE FRIDGE: Store any leftovers of this vanilla pudding pie covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
You can use the protective clear plastic cover as a top to the pie. Simply remove the paper insert and flip it over to form a dome.
IN THE FREEZER: Freezing this no-bake vanilla pie is not recommended. When the pie thaws, it may cause the bottom of the pie to become soggy.
The buttery graham cracker crust and sweet creamy filling are so simple and taste so divine, that anyone you serve it to will be begging for the recipe for this dreamy vanilla Cool Whip pie. Of course, that is if you want to share it at all!
Frequently Asked Questions
This great recipe is best made ahead since it needs to chill in the fridge for about 8 hours before serving it.
If you would prefer to make your own cookie crust instead of using a premade crust for this quick dessert. you certainly can.
Crush graham crackers or chocolate cookies in a food processor to give you 1½ cups of crumbs before combining with 5 tablespoons of butter and baking at 300°F for 10 minutes.
This easy pie recipe is very flexible. You can change up the flavor of the pie depending on the flavor of instant pudding mix you use.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Apple Pie
- Banana Pudding Pie
- Salted Caramel No-Bake Pie
- Eggnog Pie
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Millionaire Pie
- Butterscotch Cool Whip Pie
- Peach Fluff
- Butterscotch Delight
- Lemon Fluff
- Peach Cool Whip Pie
- Lemonade Pie
- Brownie Pie
- Peanut Butter Fluff
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies
- Slab Pie
- Lemon Custard Pie
- Pina Colada Fluff
- Cherry Fluff
- Best Chocolate Pie Recipe
- S’more Cookies
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
Vanilla Cool Whip Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3.9 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 9 ounce premade graham cracker crust
- Whipped topping, optional garnish
- Using a medium-sized mixing bowl and a handheld electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese for 1 to 1½ minutes until smooth.
- Sprinkle the instant pudding mix over the cream cheese and continue mixing for 1 more minute until well combined.
- Add the marshmallow fluff and continue mixing just until incorporated.
- Fold in the thawed Cool Whip.
- Spread the Cool Whip mixture into the pre-made graham cracker crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight. Slice into eight servings and garnish the outer edges of the slices with whipped topping, if you wish.
- This recipe needs to chill in the fridge for about 8 hours before serving. This is a great recipe to make the day before so that it is ready when you need it.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature to avoid lumps in your creamy filling.
- If your pie crust is in a foil tin, we’d recommend sitting the whole thing inside a glass pie pan to give it a bit more stability.
Even More Easy Recipes
- Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Custard Pie
- Kool-Aid Pie
- Dole Whip
- Eggnog Jello Shots
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Strawberry Shortcake Icebox Cake
- Turtle Dessert
- Peanut Marshmallow Clusters
- Pumpkin Donuts
- Pumpkin Roll
- S’mores Cupcakes
- Marshmallow Cookies
- Quick Strawberry Dessert
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- Pumpkin Delight
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie