Looking for a wholesome recipe to serve your guests? Try this Old Fashioned Apple Crisp Recipe.
We are in the final countdown to Christmas — it’s getting so close!
We’ve had lots of time with family and friends recently so I’ve been spending quite a bit of time in the kitchen. There has been so.much.yummy.food.
I’m happy to partner with Mirum today to bring you this delicious idea!
One of my recent favorites is this old fashioned Apple Crisp recipe. It’s so easy to make.
(This Classic Apple Brown Betty is another treat to try while you have the apples out!)
It’s such a classic flavor combo — it reminds me of being a little girl again! My boys have loved eating it, too which makes me happy.
It’s ready quickly, making it the perfect go to dessert to serve on busy days or to last minute holiday guests. So warm and comforting, you can’t go wrong.
All your family favorite recipes are made even easier with help from Country Crock. Their original buttery spread has a delicious fresh taste made from real, fresh ingredients that all your people will enjoy.
Since it’s always soft, it makes baking quick and easy. It’s also ready to spread on all your favorite things from pancakes to toast to muffins.
This tasty spread is made from ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, purified water, and a pinch of salt with no artificial flavors or preservatives, 0g of trans-fats and no cholesterol per serving.
You can snag a great deal at Publix now as well: Buy One, Get One Free. Choose from any ONE (1) Country Crock Buttery Sticks (16 oz.) or Country Crock Original (15 oz.) products. Offer valid 12/21 – 12/27. Find your local Publix here.
Now, back to the deliciousness. This recipe is oh-so-simple and tastes like a million bucks when served warm. I also suggest vanilla ice cream on top. Because really. What could be better.
The tart apples with cinnamon and sugar, all warm and ooey gooey are the stuff my dreams are made of.
This recipe really is the perfect treat to serve over the holidays.. make it and enjoy it today!
- 2 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp. quick-cooking oats
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 4 medium Granny Smith apple cored, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 1-1/2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in medium bowl. Cut in Country Crock® Spread with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas; set aside.
- Combine apples with cinnamon in large bowl. Arrange fruit mixture in prepared baking dish, then evenly sprinkle with crumb topping. Bake 40 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden.
- TIP: For individual serving size bake in 8 ramekins.