This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is a great twist on the classic pumpkin pie. It features a graham cracker crust filled with perfect layers of cream cheese, pumpkin and Cool Whip. Plus, since it’s no bake, it’s quick and easy to make.
Can’t get enough pumpkin spice? It doesn’t get any easier than this pumpkin dump cake that is ready to bake in just five minutes! Also, my son begs for these pumpkin spice donuts. They’re easy to make and are baked, not fried.
INGREDIENTS FOR NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
You will need:
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- (2) 8-ounce containers of Cool Whip or other whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 3.4-ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pre-made 9-inch graham cracker crusts
SUBSTITUTIONS AND ADDITIONS
CRUST: Instead of a graham cracker crust, shake it up and try gingersnaps, Nilla Waffers, OREOs or a chocolate crust.
WHIPPED CREAM: You could use homemade whipped cream instead of Cool Whip if you prefer.
PUDDING: You could also switch up the pudding flavors and use cheesecake or pumpkin instead of vanilla.
PRO TIP: Make sure to use pumpkin puree for this recipe, not pumpkin pie filling.
HOW TO MAKE THIS NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE
STEP ONE: Set out your graham cracker crusts so they’re ready for the filling.
STEP TWO: For the bottom layer, add cream cheese, sugar, and one 8-ounce tub of whipped cream in a separate bowl then blend well with a hand mixer.
STEP THREE: Fill your pre-made crusts with this layer evenly.
STEP FOUR: Mix pudding and milk then stir until thick.
STEP FIVE: Add 2 cups of canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir until blended. Put this on top of the cream cheese layer.
STEP SIX: For the top layer, use the second 8-ounce container of Cool Whip to top the pies. I suggest sprinkling a little pumpkin spice on top.
HOW TO STORE
FRIDGE: You can store this covered in the fridge for two days.
This recipe makes TWO pies — one for me and one for everyone else! You’ll have extra whipped cream to either cover the top of each pie or use on something else. You can also make one deep pie in a springform pan. It doesn’t get any better than this No Bake Pumpkin Pie recipe!
MORE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 3.4 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pre-made crusts
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and one 8 ounce tub of whipped cream in a bowl and blend well with a hand mixer.
- Fill your pre-made crusts evenly with this mix.
- Mix pudding and milk and stir until thick.
- Add 2 cups canned pumpkin.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir until blended.
- Pour on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Top evenly with Cool Whip and sprinkle with spices.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating so pie has time to set completely.