This no bake pumpkin pie recipe is the perfect easy, homemade recipe — so delicious!
You guys: I love me some pumpkin.
It’s one of my favorite flavors and something I crave year round. Thankfully with this tasty no bake recipe, it’s easy for me to enjoy a favorite treat anytime without spending hours in the kitchen.
This pumpkin pie features a graham cracker crust, Cool Whip, vanilla pudding and a yummy layer of cheesecake. Top with a little spice and whipped cream and you’ve got a dessert you’ll want to eat an entire pan of. Try our peanut butter pie or chocolate pudding pie if you’re looking for another variation of this recipe.
Even though I will enjoy it anytime of year, it always reminds me of holidays spent at my grandparents house.
Some people love the holidays and some dread them.
I’m definitely in the first category! We always go to my grandparent’s house for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love it!
My parents and brother are always there and sometimes extended family members or friends share the day with us.
No matter who comes, we always have a feast.
And happily, this no bake pumpkin pie always make an appearance.
- Celebrate the season with these 17 Yummy Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes that will kids will love.
- It’s always a good time for ice cream and this Pumpkin Pie No Churn Ice Cream is perfect for fall.
- Your whole gang will love these 20 Kid Approved Pumpkin Desserts, too!
I could happily make a meal on Nannie’s homemade rolls alone…but then, who would eat all of this yummy no bake pumpkin pie?
It’s also a great option during the busy holidays.
Since it’s no bake, the oven is free for other goodies — like bread, cookies or turkey — and you’ll still have an amazing dessert to serve that everyone will want the recipe for.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe Ingredients
I won’t judge if you make this pie other times of the year. Once you taste it, you’ll want more!
You’ll need canned pumpkin, sugar, cream cheese, Cool Whip, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, instant vanilla pudding, milk and graham cracker crusts.
Because there is no oven required and most of the prep revolves around mixing ingredients, it’s a great option for my little guys to help out with. They love to help make and sample. 🙂
How to Make a No Bake Pumpkin Pie
For the top layer, you’ll mix the vanilla pudding and milk and stir until thick.
Next, add two cups of canned pumpkin.
Then add the pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Stir until blended.
I’m sure your family will love this easy no bake pumpkin pie recipe as much as we do!
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2-8 ounce containers of Cool Whip or other whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1-3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pre-made crusts
- Mix pudding and milk and stir until thick.
- Add 2 cups canned pumpkin.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir until blended.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and half of one 8 ounce tub of whipped cream in a separate bowl and blend well with hand mixer.
- Fill your pre-made crusts with the bottom layer mix and then add the top layer mix.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating so pie has time to set completely.
Check out more tasty pumpkin treat ideas:
- Pumpkin Layer Cheesecake
- Cast Iron Pumpkin Cornbread
- Baked Pumpkin Space Donuts
- Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies