October 23, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Our irresistible no bake peanut butter pie is unbelievably creamy and rich and comes together without the help of your oven! This easy dessert has ice cream-like fillings, and a crunchy crust that makes even the pickiest of guests squeal in delight.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
- ⅔ cup of peanut butter
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- ½ cup of milk
- Graham cracker pie crust or Oreo pie crust
- Cool Whip
- Chopped roasted peanuts (optional garnish)
Substitutions And Additions
CRUST: Try using a chocolate graham cracker crust or a chocolate Oreo crust in this no-bake pie recipe. Either would be delicious with the peanut butter filling.
PEANUT BUTTER: If you want your pie to be smooth and creamy, make sure to use creamy peanut butter. If you want a bit of added crunch in this delicious pie, you can use crunchy peanut butter.
WHIPPED CREAM: If you would like to use whipped cream rather than whipped topping, you can certainly make your own. Check out our whipped cream recipe for a homemade version of Cool Whip.
TOPPINGS: To make this pie extra decadent, you could sprinkle chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or chopped-up Reese’s peanut butter cups on top, or even mixed into the peanut butter mixture.
How To Make This No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
STEP ONE: Begin by creaming the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar with an electric mixer in a large mixing bowl. Add the milk.
Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so that you don’t end up with lumps in your mixture.
STEP TWO: Pour the peanut butter mixture into the crust and make it level.
To make it easier to transport the pie and add stability to the foil pie pan, I’d recommend setting it inside a 9-inch pie plate.
STEP THREE: Spread Cool Whip on top of the peanut butter filling with a rubber spatula. Add chopped nuts on top of the pie if desired.
STEP FOUR: Freeze for three hours before serving. You may want to remove it from the freezer for ten minutes before cutting it to serve.
Don’t skip the chilling step as you need to give the pie and filling time to set.
How To Serve
This creamy pie has the perfect ice cream consistency everyone loves.
IN THE FREEZER: Leftover peanut butter cream pie should be kept in the freezer.
Just rewrap the rest of the pie with plastic wrap and put it back in the freezer. It’s that easy!
Our easy no-bake peanut butter pie recipe is a decadent dessert that tastes like it took a lot of effort but really is a simple pie that peanut butter lovers will adore. It’s a delightful and delicious dessert with a creamy filling you’ll want to make over and over again!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Instead of using a premade graham cracker crust, you could make a from-scratch graham cracker crust from graham cracker crumbs.
You could substitute an Oreo cookie crust or chocolate graham cracker crust in this yummy pie.
This pie needs to be kept in the freezer so that it stays at the right consistency.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- Monkey Bread
- Banana Pudding
- Better Than Sex Cake
- Lemon Lush
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Bread
- No Bake Cookies with Peanut Butter
- Oreo Delight
- Pie Crust
- Reese’s Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pie
- Chocolate Pie with Meringue Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Pie
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Reese’s Cheesecake
- Turtle Dessert
- Peanut Butter Fluff
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- Frozen Oreo Dessert
- Oreo Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Fluff
- How to Make Brownie Pie
- Lemonade Pie
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, or Oreo pie crust
- Cool Whip whipped topping
- roasted peanuts, chopped (optional garnish)
- Begin by creaming the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Add the milk.
- Once well mixed, pour peanut butter filling into the crust.
- Spread the Cool Whip on top. Add chopped nuts if desired.
- Freeze for 3 hours before serving. You may want to remove the pie from the freezer for 10 minutes before cutting it to serve.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so that you don’t end up with lumps in your mixture.
- To make it easier to transport the pie and add stability to the foil pie pan, I’d recommend setting it inside a 9-inch pie plate.
- Don’t skip the chilling step, as you need to give the pie and filling time to set.