September 28, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
This Oreo pie is everyone’s dream: creamy and packed with Oreos. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a fluffy cream cheese mixture that requires no baking, you will love this sweet treat.
Oreo Cream Pie Ingredients
For The Oreo Cookie Crust:
- 25 Oreo cookies (the wafers and fillings)
- 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
For The Oreo Pie Filling:
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- ¾ cup of powdered sugar
- 2 cups of whipped topping (thawed)
- 10 Oreo cookies (chopped)
Oreo Cookie Pie Substitutions And Additions
CRUST: If you want to save yourself time, you can also purchase a pre-made Oreo pie crust from the grocery store instead of the homemade Oreo crust.
How To Make Oreo Pie
How To Make Oreo Pie Crust
STEP ONE: Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor until they are fine crumbs, or you can place them in a Ziploc bag and bash them with a rolling pin.
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
Be sure to add the whole Oreos to the food processor, filling included. This will help to keep your crust together.
STEP TWO: Mix the crushed Oreo crumbs with the melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Using the bottom of a glass cup is extremely helpful to press the mixture nice and tightly in the dish.
STEP THREE: Place the crust in the fridge to give it time to set while you make the cream filling.
How To Make Oreo Pie Filling
STEP FOUR: In a large mixing bowl, beat together with an electric mixer the cream cheese and powdered sugar until soft. Fold in the whipped topping, followed by the chopped Oreo cookies.
I like to leave some of the pieces of Oreos a bit bigger but also include the tiny crumbs!
Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so that you don’t have lumps in your mixture.
STEP FIVE: Remove the pie crust from the fridge and spoon the filling into the pie crust.
Smooth the top. Place the entire pie in the fridge to chill for at least an hour before serving.
How To Serve No Bake Oreo Pie
When serving my Oreo cream pie, I like to add a little bit of extra whipped topping or fresh whipped cream to each piece and then garnish it with an Oreo that’s been cut in half.
If you are a chocolate lover, you can also consider drizzling a small amount of chocolate sauce over the top of each piece.
Keep it light so as not to overpower the pie, but it adds a nice garnish and taste.
Storing Oreo Cream Pie
IN THE FRIDGE: You should always store your Oreo cookie pie in the refrigerator. The cream cheese and whipped topping base of the filling need to be refrigerated.
If you are using a pre-made pie crust, they usually come with a plastic lid you can put over top. Just pop that on and put it in the fridge! If you are making a homemade Oreo pie crust, you can use plastic wrap to cover your pie and put it in the fridge.
IN THE FREEZER: You can freeze this pie, covered in plastic wrap, for up to one month.
Dreamy Oreo Cream Pie Recipe
There is just something about Oreos that I can’t resist. I love cookies ‘n cream everything, and I have to refrain from actually buying Oreos, for the risk of eating the entire package myself. This no-bake Oreo cream pie is one of my all-time favorite sweet treats, as anything with Oreos tends to be.
Oreo Pie Recipe FAQs
If you can’t get ahold of name-brand Oreo cookies, you can certainly use generic chocolate sandwich cookies for this recipe.
If you would prefer to use homemade whipped cream, you may. Check out our homemade whipped cream recipe for a great option.
Oreos are not considered strictly vegan because they contain certain ingredients derived from animals. The primary non-vegan ingredient in regular Oreos is whey, which is a dairy-derived component.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Frosting for Cherry Chip Cake
- Stovetop Beef Stew
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Recipe for Dorito Casserole
- Fried Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Christmas Punch Recipe
- Recipe for Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Peppermint Bark
- Oreo Fudge
- Millionaire Pie
- Mini Key Lime Pies
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Easy Frozen Oreo Dessert
- Mint Oreo Dessert
- Eclair Cookies
- Air Fried Oreos
- Chess Pie
- French Pie
- Golden Oreo Dessert
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Million Dollar Spaghetti Bake
- How to Make No Bake Cookies
- Cheese Chip Dip
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark Fudge
- Oreo Delight Dessert
- Blondie Brownie
- Kids Halloween Games
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Pie Crust
- Salted Caramel No-Bake Pie
- Oreo Cupcakes
- Chocolate Meringue Pie
- S’mores Hand Pies
- Deep Fried Oreos
- Buckeye Pie
- Chocolate Cherry Pie
- Oreo Milkshake
- Turtle Pie
- Chocolate Chip Pie
Oreo Cream Pie Recipe
- 25 Oreo cookies (the wafers and fillings)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Oreo Pie Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor. Or place them in a Ziploc bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crushed cookies with melted butter.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. I like to use the bottom of a glass cup for this.
- Place in the fridge as you make the filling.
Oreo Pie Filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until soft.
- Fold in the whipped topping, followed by the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust then smooth the top.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Be sure to add the whole Oreos to the food processor, filling included. This will help to keep your crust together.
- Using the bottom of a glass cup is extremely helpful in pressing the mixture nice and tightly in the dish.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so that you don’t have lumps in your mixture.
- If you are using a pre-made pie crust, they usually come with a plastic lid you can put over top. Just pop that on and put it in the fridge! If you are making a homemade Oreo pie crust, you can use plastic wrap to cover your pie and put it in the fridge.