October 25, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
These Dole popsicles are a frozen delight that will keep you cool all summer long. Inspired by the famous Disney ice cream treat, it only takes four simple ingredients to make this creamy, sweet, and tropical dessert.
Dole Whip Popsicles Ingredients
These delightful confections are a blend of sweet, tangy pineapple and creamy, velvety smoothness that will make your taste buds happy.
With every bite, you get a burst of flavor that’s just the right balance of sweet and tart.
- 1 (20-ounce) can of Dole crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, do not drain
- ⅓ cup of pineapple juice
- ¼ cup of sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
Substitutions And Additions
PINEAPPLE: You can substitute 2 cups of frozen pineapple for the crushed pineapple in these icy desserts.
CREAM: Substitute ½ cup of vanilla ice cream for the heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk in these homemade Dole Whip popsicles.
DAIRY-FREE: You can substitute coconut cream for the sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream for a dairy-free alternative for this easy Dole Whip popsicles recipe.
How To Make This Dole Whip Popsicles Recipe
Blend together the ingredients for these yummy popsicles in your blender before pouring them into molds and allowing them to freeze. Soon they will be ready to enjoy!
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
If you don’t have 4-ounce popsicle molds, you can use ten 2.4 to 2.5-ounce popsicle molds for these Disney popsicles.
STEP ONE: Add the un-drained crushed pineapple, pineapple juice, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy cream to a blender.
STEP TWO: Pulse 5 to 7 times before blending on high for 2 to 2½ minutes, or until completely smooth.
Blend the canned pineapple until it’s totally smooth for the ultimate creamy texture.
STEP THREE: Use a funnel or a spoon to fill 4-ounce popsicle molds.
Place the popsicle sticks into the molds and place them in the freezer for 4 hours or up to overnight. Eat while frozen.
Be sure to let this delicious treat freeze for at least 4 hours and up to overnight to make sure it is properly set.
How To Serve This Dole Whip Popsicles
This delicious tropical treat is the perfect thing on a hot summer day.
if you’re in the mood for something indulgent, whip up a batch of homemade whipped cream and dollop it on top of your popsicles for an extra creamy treat.
Our summer treats are the best refreshments when you are craving a summer snack. Our fudgesicles are the ultimate rich chocolate frozen dessert, while our margarita popsicles are where it’s at for the grown-ups in the crowd.
Storing Dole Whip Pineapple Popsicles
Here’s how to store any extra popsicles so that you can enjoy them later.
IN THE FREEZER: Store any leftover pineapple popsicles in the freezer for up to 3 months. You can wrap each popsicle in plastic wrap and store it inside an airtight container or gallon-size freezer bag.
Whether you’re relaxing at home or enjoying a day at the beach, Dole popsicles are a great way to beat the summer heat. With this easy recipe, you can now enjoy Disney’s iconic Dole Whip soft-serve dessert in tasty popsicle form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long it will take for your ice pops to freeze depends on the mold you are using. Most conventional molds with built-in sticks should take about 4 hours to freeze. We recommend leaving them an extra few hours beyond that to make sure they are nice and solid.
We would recommend using up your pineapple whip popsicles within 3 months of freezing.
If you prefer not to purchase a popsicle mold but still want to make these yummy treats, you could use small paper or plastic cups, ice cube trays, or a silicone muffin pan with wooden sticks inserted for this easy recipe.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Homemade Raspberry Lemonade
- Bailey’s and Vodka with Coffee Ice Cubes
- Orange Sherbet Punch
- Pink Drink Recipe
- Coconut Macaroons
- Root Beer Popsicles
- Boozy Dole Whip
- Dole Whip
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Fireball Whisky Popsicles
- No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Air Fryer Pineapple
- Buster Bar Ice Cream Cake
- Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake
- Coconut Cream Dessert
- 20 ounces Dole Crushed Pineapple in heavy syrup, do not drain
- ⅓ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Add the un-drained crushed pineapple, pineapple juice, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy cream to a blender.
- Pulse 5 to 7 times before blending on high for 2 to 2½ minutes, or until completely smooth.
- Use a funnel or a spoon to fill 4-ounce popsicle molds. Place the popsicle sticks into the molds and place them in the freezer for 4 hours or up to overnight. Eat while frozen.
- If you don’t have 4-ounce popsicle molds, you can use ten 2.4 to 2.5-ounce popsicle molds.
- Blend the canned pineapple until it’s totally smooth for the ultimate creamy texture.
- Be sure to let this delicious treat freeze for at least 4 hours and up to overnight to make sure it is properly set.