October 23, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
There is something about this strawberry fluff dessert that just makes my mouth water; it’s like a little bit of heaven on a plate. Flavored with strawberry jello, the combination of pudding, whipped cream, pineapple, and juicy strawberries will delight the senses.
Strawberry Fluff Ingredients
- 1 (3-ounce) box of strawberry jello mix
- 1 cup of water, boiling
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8-ounce tub of whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 16 ounces of fresh strawberries, quartered (about 2 cups)
- 8-ounce can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
Substitutions And Additions
STRAWBERRY JELLO: This great recipe would be tasty with a variety of different flavors of jello. Orange jello would make for an orange fluff salad. For a peaches ‘n cream flavor, peach jello would also be super yummy.
STRAWBERRIES: If you choose to change the jello flavor in this easy recipe, I recommend changing the fruit. For example, if you go with orange jello, try adding mandarin oranges instead of strawberries.
How To Make This Strawberry Fluff Recipe
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
This jello strawberry fluff is such a pretty color; using a see-through bowl such as a trifle bowl would be a great way to show off the lovely pink color.
STEP ONE: Combine strawberry jello powder and boiling water in a large bowl. Whisk to dissolve all of the jello. Add ice and stir until ice is melted.
STEP TWO: Whisk in the instant vanilla instant pudding mix until thoroughly combined and the jello mixture thickens.
STEP THREE: Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
STEP FOUR: Fold whipped topping into the jello/pudding mixture until combined.
STEP FIVE: Gently stir in the strawberries, pineapple, and miniature marshmallows.
Stir all the ingredients together carefully as you don’t want to break apart the fruit pieces.
STEP SIX: Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
For best results, make sure you give your strawberry marshmallow fluff at least 1 hour of chilling time. It allows all of the yummy flavors to blend together.
How To Serve
Classic fluff salads are always a potluck favorite as a side dish or delicious dessert.
IN THE FRIDGE: Cover any leftover salad with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
IN THE FREEZER: You can freeze this easy strawberry fluff salad recipe, and it will keep for about three months.
Be aware that the texture of the marshmallows won’t be the same once they’ve thawed out. Since this is such a simple recipe, it’s best to make it fresh.
Loaded with sweet strawberry flavor and boasting a fluffy texture, this easy strawberry fluff dessert salad is made with simple ingredients that the whole family will enjoy. This is an especially perfect fluff salad to make during strawberry season when you have plenty of these juicy gems.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There are plenty of variations on this easy dessert. You can change up the jello flavor and fruit for whatever your imagination can come up with to create more fluffy salads. Try orange or peach fluff salads for two more great desserts.
You can freeze it; however, the texture of the marshmallows may change once thawed. If you don’t mind this, this easy fluff salad recipe will keep for about three months in the freezer.
You could certainly substitute whipped topping with homemade whipped cream in this classic dessert. Check out our tasty whipped cream recipe.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls
- Pumpkin Bars
- Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Lemon Fluff
- Dole Whip
- Orange Fluff
- Chocolate Cheesecake Trifle
- Strawberry Delight
- Strawberry Pie
- Peach Cobbler
- Banana Pudding Fluff
- Fuji Apple Panera Salad
- Vanilla Trifle
- Apple Salad
- Pina Colada Fluff
- Peanut Butter Fluff
- Strawberry Trifle
- Pineapple Pretzel Salad
- Berry Cheesecake Salad
- Orange Creamsicle Salad
- Watermelon Salad
- Strawberry Freezer Jam
- Brown Sugar Grilled Pineapple
- Air Fryer Pineapple
- Taffy Apple Salad
- Peach Pretzel Salad
- Jello Pie
- Peach Cool Whip Pie
- Peanut Marshmallow Clusters
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- Overnight Fruit Salad
- Chocolate Trifle
- 3 ounces strawberry jello mix
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces whipped topping, Cool Whip, thawed
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, quartered (about 2 cups)
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine strawberry jello mix and boiling water. Whisk to dissolve all of the jello. Add ice and stir until ice is melted.
- Whisk in vanilla instant pudding mix until thoroughly combined and jello mixture thickens.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into jello/pudding mixture until combined.
- Gently stir in strawberries, pineapple, and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- This jello strawberry fluff is such a pretty color; using a see-through bowl, such as a trifle bowl, would be a great way to show off the lovely pink color.
- Stir all the ingredients together carefully, as you don’t want to break apart the fruit pieces.
- For best results, make sure you give your strawberry marshmallow fluff at least 1 hour of chilling time. It allows all of the yummy flavors to blend together.