One of the things I love about having this blog is the fact that I get to “meet” so many wonderful and talented women. Here’s a weekly round up of some of the fabulous posts that I am loving right now. I cannot get enough of these creative ideas — from parties to crafts to food to decorating. I really do hope that you find something that inspires you. (Or your little guy, if we’re taking about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party, LOL)
1. How fun is this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party from Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams. I just learned about a month ago that TMNT was a thing again. The blessing of having a little boy under four years old.
2. Party Printables has created a gorgeous brunch party that is perfect for Mother’s Day or a lovely birthday party.
3. These confetti balloons, which were part of the cherry blossom themed dessert table created by Hello My Sweet, are my favorite element of the table. While the whole set-up is stunning, they really do add a fun element.
4. If you’re planning a nautical themed party, you’re going to want to check out this rope wrapped letter tutorial from Magnolia Creative. It would be such a cute element for the party decor.
5. I hope my husband is reading this because I really do want him to check out these Mother’s Day ideas from BellaGrey Designs :-P.
6. Um, delicious. I am going to try making this cream of asparagus and spinach soup recipe found on This Little Mama this week.
7. These daisy flower macarons Creative Juice are downright adorable. I can’t wait for Mindy’s book on macarons to come out!
8. Mirabelle Creations has some super tips for apartment decorating. I wished my place looked that good when I was renting.