Easy Baked Ziti Recipe
The school year is winding down and were heading into the busy season of Mothers Day, graduations, open houses, baby showers, Fathers Day and weddings! On the nights you stay home between all of those parties I bet youd like an easy to prepare family meal. Here you go: this baked ziti recipe is delicious, quick and simple. In our house we always have left-oversperfect for a quick lunch that can be warmed up in the microwave. We usually add a fresh greens salad and sometimes even a little garlic bread. Yum!
- Change up the dinner routine with one of these 18 Ways to Make Boneless Chicken Exciting.
- This Certified Angus Beef Brand Grilled BBQ Pizza is the perfect meal to cook for those warm spring and summer nights.
- 16 oz. box of ziti
- ½ pound of ground beef
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 15 oz. of ricotta cheese
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese +
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook ziti and set aside
- On medium heat cook beef, onion, and garlic until beef is browned
- Stir in sauces and oregano, and keep on heat until mixture starts to boil
- Combine 1 cup of beef/sauce mixture with cooked ziti
- Spoon in ½ of ziti mixture into a large baking dish
- Top with ricotta and 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup of sauce
- Spoon in the rest of the ziti mixture and top with the rest of the sauce
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes
Yields 8-10 servings depending on how hungry you are!
Bake up more delicious dinner ideas with these great sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Stainless Steel Cooker
- Crock Pot SCR450-PT 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern
- Crock-Pot SCR300SS 3-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- Square Baker (8″ by 8″)
- Le Creuset Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart Rectangular Baker with Bonus 16-Ounce Rectangular Baker, Cherry
- Temptations Old World 15″ pizza Stone, Brown
- American Metalcraft STONE14 Rectangular Economy Pizza Stone, 14-Inch
- Cuisinart 77-7 Chef’s Classic Stainless 7-Piece Cookware Set
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over-and-Back 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set, Utensil Serving Set, Buffet Banquet Serving Spoons, Serving Forks, 18/page/8 Gauge Stainless Steel
Don’t miss more great great dinner recipes you’ll love.
Plus, check out Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcakes…