Last updated on
Table of Contents
Dips are a brilliant way to make any meal into something tastier and more interesting. Sure, you can use them for parties but even if there are just a couple of you, a tasty dip is amazing to have on hand. And the great thing about this Million Dollar Dip is that you only need six ingredients to make it – no oven involved!
Don’t stop your dip exploration with this Million Dollar Cream Cheese and Garlic Dip. Why not try a spicy Chili Cheese Dip, perfect with tortillas? Or you could go with another classic and make a Bacon Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip that works great on crackers.
MILLION DOLLAR DIP INGREDIENTS
You will need:
- 8 oz cream cheese, whipped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, freshly shredded cheese off the block works best
- 7 green onions, chopped
- 1 cube Dorot crushed garlic, or can use 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped into small bits (can use Hormel Real Bacon Bits)
SUBSTITUTIONS AND ADDITIONS
Cheese: Try swapping the cheese for other types of shredded cheese for different flavors. You could try something like Monterrey Jack if you aren’t keen on strong cheddar. Or even something like a blue cheese such as Dolcelatte or Stilton.
Bacon: Any bacon works well in this recipe or you could swap it for something like cooked pancetta or prosciutto.
HOW TO MAKE THIS MILLION DOLLAR DIP RECIPE
STEP ONE: Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
STEP TWO: Mix ingredients together until well combined.
STEP THREE: Transfer to a serving bowl and top with shredded cheddar cheese, cooked bacon bits, and chopped green onions.
PRO TIP: Looking for ideas about what to serve with this addicting dip? A few great ideas include tortilla chips, Ritz crackers, pretzels, saltine crackers and wheat thins. Or you could go for a healthy option and choose mild flavored vegetables such as celery, cucumber, squash, or zucchini.
IN THE FRIDGE: You can store any unused dip in the fridge for 3 to 5 days or even make it ahead before you need it. Because it contains both cream cheese and mayonaisse it is best to use it fresh and not try to freeze it.
This recipe comes from the classic Neiman Marcus party favorite but is simple to make at home and takes just a few minutes. Once you’ve tried the Million Dollar Dip, the only big decision will be what to serve it with! The Million Dollar Dip is a simple 5 minute recipe that combines creamy and cheesy with the crunch of cooked bacon. Quick to make and easy to adapt as needed, this dip recipe will become a firm favorite snack.
MORE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
Million Dollar Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese whipped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cup shredded cheese freshly shredded cheese off the block works best
- 7 green onions chopped
- 1 cube dorot crushed garlic or can use 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 cup cooked bacon chopped into small bits (can use Hormel Real Bacon Bits)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir well.
- Serve immediately with chips, crackers, or your favorite vegetables.
- Can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap.