Slow Cooker Strawberry-Cranberry Crumble Dessert. Doesn’t even the sound of it make your mouth water? Wait ‘til you taste it!
- This Homemade Cranberry Orange Granola makes a great snack everyone will love.
- I’m obsessed with this simple blackberry cobbler recipe too.
- Don’t miss this Apple Cranberry Tart for a delicious treat.
- This blueberry cobbler will leave your mouth watering for more.
I don’t think cakes, pies, or cookies will ever lose their appeal but sometimes you want to serve a dessert that’s a step outside of ordinary. And if it’s an easy time-saver like this crockpot wonder, that’s a real bonus for a busy cook.
Rosy strawberries and cranberries give this slow cooker dessert a delightful and unique sweet-tart flavor while a buttery crumble is the perfect topper for the combination.
Making this in a slow cooker means the dessert stays nice and warm until you’re ready to serve it but on the outside chance you have any leftovers, it is also delicious cold.
You can add a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream on top, but we love the dessert without those extra-sweet embellishments. Serve it in sparkly cut-glass dessert dishes to elevate the presentation or spoon servings in chunky little crocks for a familiar, rustic appeal.
Whether company is coming or you just want to knock the socks off your family, this Crockpot Strawberry-Cranberry Crumble Dessert will delight them all!
Crockpot Strawberry-Cranberry Crumble DessertPrint Pin Rate
For the first (fruit) layer
- 3 cups strawberries I used frozen
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the topping
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter cold
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- Place strawberries, cranberries, flour, sugar, and vanilla together in the crockpot and stir well.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, and oats. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Evenly spread oat mixture over fruit topping.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low 2-3 hours, or high for 1 hour.
Recreate this recipe with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker
- Mini Crock Pot
- All Purpose Flour
- Organic Cane Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Organic Light Brown Sugar
- Grund Cinnamon
- Quick Oats
- Porcelain Ramekins
- Mini Footed Dessert Bowls
- Glass Mixing Bowl Set