Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Sheet pan pancakes are the perfect way to make a delicious pancake breakfast without spending your morning over a hot griddle. Make these fluffy and golden pancakes in your oven for a weekend family breakfast, a brunch party, or for a cozy holiday morning. You’ll love how easy it is to make sheet pan pancakes from a mix and customize the add-ins to suit your taste.
While we’re on the topic of easy breakfast bakes, you will love our Sausage Breakfast Casserole and Sheet Pan Eggs! For a sweet option, go for our wonderful French Toast Breakfast Casserole. Both are sure to be a breakfast time hit!
ingredients for Sheet Pan Pancakes
You will need:
- 3 1/4 cups of your favorite pancake mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 to 10 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Substitutions and Additions
Sheet Pan Chocolate Chip Pancakes: Try adding chocolate to your cookie sheet pancakes! Just sprinkle about 3/4 cup (or more if you like extra chocolate) of semi-sweet chocolate chips over the whole pancake before baking.
Plain Pancakes: If you prefer to make the pancakes plain, simply leave out the strawberries and blueberries.
Funfetti Pancakes: Turn the sheet pan pancakes into a colorful treat! Stir colorful sprinkles (sometimes known as “jimmies”) into the pancake batter right before pouring it onto the sheet pan, then bake as usual.
How to Make This Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
STEP ONE: Preheat oven temperature to 425F.
STEP TWO: Line a standard 13 x 9 baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, then lightly grease it with non-stick cooking spray.
STEP THREE: Rinse the fresh fruit and pat dry. Set the fruit aside.
STEP FOUR: In a large mixing bowl whisk together the pancake mix, milk, eggs, vanilla, melted butter, and sugar. Mix just until the batter is smooth.
STEP FIVE: Pour the batter into the lined and lightly greased baking sheet.
STEP SIX: Evenly sprinkle the blue berries and strawberries on top of the pancake batter.
PRO TIP: Sheet pan pancakes are a fantastic way to make pancakes for a crowd, and you can even make different types of pancakes in one pan. Sprinkle different toppings onto different areas of the pancake sheet. You might want to make one section blueberry and strawberry while another section is plain, and the last section is strawberry and chocolate chips. Get creative!
STEP SEVEN: Bake the sheet pan pancake for 15 minutes or until the top is lightly golden.
STEP EIGHT: Cut the pancake into squares and serve warm. Top the baked pancakes with your pancake toppings.
IN THE FRIDGE: Keep the pancakes in an airtight food storage container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
IN THE FREEZER: Place the pancake slices into a zip top freezer bag and freeze for up to three months.
Make pancakes for a crowd in the oven with these fantastic sheet pan pancakes! You’ll love how easy this is and you can be enjoying breakfast with the family in less than 30 minutes. Top your pancakes with maple syrup, butter, whipped cream, and fresh fruits and berries for a really over-the-top special breakfast, brunch, or even breakfast for dinner any night of the week.
more recipes you’ll love
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 3 1/4 cup your favorite pancake mix
- 3 cup milk
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 8-10 fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a standard 13 x 18 baking sheet or cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Lightly spray the lined baking sheet.
- Rinse the fresh fruit and pat dry. Set the fruit aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the pancake mix, milk, slightly beaten eggs, vanilla extract, melted butter, and sugar. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the lined and lightly sprayed baking sheet.
- Evenly sprinkle the berries on top of the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is lightly golden.
- Serve while warm. Top of baked pancakes with you favorite pancake toppings.