Last updated on
Table of Contents
- Looking for fun non-alcohol drinks to serve at your next party?
- This list of 10 great drinks is perfect to serve to kids and adults. Drink in the inspiration...enjoy!
- And you can’t make fun drinks without special ingredients and straws. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Plus, check out more drinks perfect for your next party.
- Don't miss 11 Unique Kids Party Drinks...
Looking for fun non-alcohol drinks to serve at your next party?
We searched high and low to find fun party drink ideas – without alcohol – that would get you inspired for your next celebration.
From glow in the dark drinks (yes, I said glow in the dark!) to magical color changing drinks, all the way down to frozen hot chocolate – they’re all crowd pleasers.
We even found some fun lemonades, punches, and creature themed drinks to add in the mix as well. As someone who doesn’t drink, I narrowed things down to beverages that would appeal to me or my boy.
- Serving these at a Halloween party? Make sure you take your event to the next level with these Halloween games!
Special details are part of what make a birthday party unique. Last year, I served water to the kids at Sam’s fireman party in fire hydrant cups. The parents were just as tickled as the kids to see them. So, I have seen firsthand the power of fun beverage presentation!
This list of 10 great drinks is perfect to serve to kids and adults. Drink in the inspiration…enjoy!
1. Refreshing Watermelon Lemonade :: Babble
A go-to recipe that will be loved year, after year, make up a batch of this watermelon lemonade for your next children’s party.
It’s especially refreshing on a warm day and can easily be adapted by adding other fruits. Add in a little more ice for a slushy effect.
2. Magical Color Changing Drinks :: Petit Chef
Party guests will be amazed by the seemingly magical color changing properties of this non-alcoholic children’s party drink.
Dried food coloring on the bottom of drinking cups, hidden by ice, is the magic ingredient.
Watch guests’ eyes grow big with amazement as you pour your favorite clear beverage (Sprite, water, Fresca, Ginger Ale) into their cup and it does a color change before their eyes!
3. Banana-Berry Smoothie with Meringue Eyes :: Better Homes and Gardens
A healthier drink option for a child’s party, this banana-berry smoothie with meringue eyes (for Halloween) makes a refreshing choice. You’ll love all of the fresh fruit ingredients that are paired with non-fat yogurt and an optional hint of honey for sweetness.
4. Swamp Juice :: Tablespoon
Looking for a fun, affordable non-alcoholic drink to serve at your next children’s party? This is it! Only 3 ingredients are needed to make this refreshing lime flavored swamp juice the hit of the beverage station!
5. Glow in the Dark Drinks :: Our Best Bites
Want in on the top secret ingredient for creating glow in the dark drinks? Tonic water! It has quinine, which when exposed to black light magically glows! So add a little Crystal Light drink mix with your tonic water, turn the lights off and the black light on for a super fun non-alcoholic children’s party drink!
6. Arctic Shark Glacier Punch :: Hostess with the Mostess
Up the fun factor at your next children’s party by serving arctic shark glacier punch! Make or buy your favorite blue drink of choice and drop some gummy sharks in prior to freezing in individual plastic cups or bigger bowls.
The end results are shark infested glaciers that can be added to punch bowls or kept in individual glasses.
7. Candy Apple Punch :: Chef Mom
Friends don’t let friends drink boring mocktails. This candy apple punch is made from all natural fruit juices and cinnamon candies. It’s the perfect children’s party drink! Say good-bye to boring beverages!
8. Frosty Orange Smoothie :: Taste of Home
Whip up this recipe for frosty orange smoothies year round as a festive beverage option and alternative to sugary soft drinks. It makes a fun non-alcoholic, kid-friendly drink for holiday parties!
9. Frozen Hot Chocolate :: Girl Cooks World
Staying cool when the heat hits is made easy with this delicious looking recipe for frozen hot chocolate. Wouldn’t this be a fun drink for all of your children’s summer parties?
10. Hawaiian Punch Summer Drink :: She Saved
When a drink recipe calls for sorbet, you know it’s a sure fire hit. Make up this Hawaiian Punch summer drink and thrill all the children at your summer celebrations!
And you can’t make fun drinks without special ingredients and straws. Here are a few of my favorites:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
Ingredients for Drinks:
1. Ferrara Candy Blue Sharks
2. Trolli Gummy Squiggles Gummi Worms
3. Hansen’s Tonic Water
4. 12-Color Food Coloring KitBlack Light
2. Red Polka Dot Paper Straws
3. Silly Straws: Eyeglass Tubing
4. Krazy Straws
5. Strawz Construct Your Own Drinking Straw Kit
6. Universal Spill Proof Lid & Straw
7. Jumbo Straws
Plus, check out more drinks perfect for your next party.
- 29 Colorful Rainbow Food and Drinks
- Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- Zootopia Fox & Bunny Mocktail
Don’t miss 11 Unique Kids Party Drinks…