Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Caramel Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip is delightfully indulgent!
One of my favorite things to do in fall is check out the new crop of apples at our local orchard. I love coming home with bags of several varieties, knowing they’ll find their way into something good.
Now I’ve discovered something even easier: I can bring home bags of apple chips. They are something good all on their own, yet they are delightfully indulgent with this Caramel Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip recipe.
Thanks to Martin’s Apple Chips for their guilt-free pleasure and thanks for sponsoring this post!
(Don’t miss this Pumpkin Banana Bread for another delicious treat idea!)
Isn’t fall a great time for get-togethers? Nightfall descends early and it’s wonderful to settle in for a cozy evening with friends, a good game, and snacks.
Especially when the snacks are simple to put together. It makes impromptu gatherings more likely to happen.
I mean, I love to cook and create in the kitchen but if you always think you have to spend lots of time and energy preparing elaborate desserts before inviting someone over…get-togethers might not happen often enough.
I first bought Martin’s Apple Chips to put in Sam’s lunch. They’re healthy, convenient, and delicious. My pick-y eater loves them.
They have a freshness you can taste and a crunch you can hear! The original chips are 100% apples.
And now there are three additional flavors, all gluten and guilt-free, also all delicious: Chocolaty Drizzle, Cinnamon, and Caramel Dream.
The chips are made by a Canadian family who have been farming since 1820. Check out their fun videos to learn how they make these sweet snacks.
I think the apple chips are a great alternative to regular potato and corn chips. They pair well with all kinds of dips, cheese boards, and sandwiches.
You can find them at lots of retailers, like Costco, Starbucks, Sobeys, Winners, Bulk Barn, and Farm Boy.
And you can find them at my house. Unless we’ve eaten them all again!
Really, Martin’s Apple Chips are great naked, right out of the bag. But if you want to up your game a little when company is coming, try them with this dip.
It’s easy to whip cream. Right before the stiff peak stage add cream cheese and powdered sugar.
Then simply stir in the caramel, pumpkin, cinnamon, and vanilla.
Spoon it into a cute bowl and garnish it with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
This might become one of your favorite things to make.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES: Pumpkin Cheesecake | Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars | Pumpkin Delight
- PUMPKIN PIES: No Bake Pumpkin Pie | Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes | No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie
- PUMPKIN BREADS: Pumpkin Banana Bread | Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Loaf
- PUMPKIN DRINKS: Pumpkin Spice Latte | Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
- PUMPKIN DESSERTS: Donuts | Pumpkin Roll | Dump Cake | Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
And pumpkin isn’t just for humans – make these Pumpkin Dog Treats, too!
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the whipping cream on high until it starts to increase in volume.
- 2. When it has doubled in size, but stiff peaks still have not yet formed, add cream cheese and powdered sugar; continue to whip until fluffy and stiff peaks start to form.
- 3. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon, caramel, and pumpkin.
- 4. Transfer to a serving bowl; garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and serve with Martin’s Apple Chips.