October 24, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Christmas sugar cookie dip is a super easy and insanely delicious way to enjoy your favorite holiday treat. This decadent dip is made with cream cheese, whipped cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla and almond flavors, and it tastes just like your favorite sugar cookies.
Christmas Sugar Cookie Dip Ingredients
Rich, creamy, and delicious, Christmas sugar cookie dip is a truly decadent treat for the holiday season. With hints of vanilla and almond extract, it tastes like you’re biting into real sugar cookies.
And the cream cheese gives the dip a wonderfully indulgent texture. One bite and you’ll be in sugar cookie heaven!
So grab a spoonful of this festive dessert and enjoy every scrumptious moment.
To make this yummy treat, you’ll need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ teaspoons of clear vanilla flavoring
- ½ teaspoon of almond extract
- 1½ cups of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (2.3-ounce) container of holiday jimmies sprinkles (divided into ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons)
- Graham crackers and whole strawberries for dipping
Substitutions And Additions
SPRINKLES: You can substitute any colorful jimmies for the holiday jimmies in this delicious sugar cookie dip. I do not recommend using nonpareils due to how the color bleeds.
How to Make This Christmas Sugar Cookie Dip Recipe
It really is so easy to make this sweet dessert dip. All you’ll need to do is mix all of the ingredients with your electric mixer until fluffy.
Chill the dip for later, or dig in with your favorite cookies and sweet crackers right away. Or skip the cookies and grab a spoon, we won’t judge!
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
This dip will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge. If you are planning to serve a crowd, we recommend doubling your recipe since the dip will disappear quickly!
STEP ONE: Using a stand mixer or a medium bowl and a hand mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese for 1 to 1½ minutes until smooth.
Make sure your cream cheese is very soft before mixing for a super smooth and creamy dip.
STEP TWO: Add the clear vanilla flavoring and the almond extract, and continue mixing for another 30 seconds.
STEP THREE: Add the powdered sugar and continue mixing for 1½ to 2 minutes until completely smooth and well incorporated.
STEP FOUR: Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
STEP FIVE: Fold in ¼ cup of festive sprinkles. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle the 2 tablespoons of remaining sprinkles over the top of the dip.
This delicious dip can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator, in a covered container, if made ahead. If you put it into the fridge for longer than 30 minutes, you may need to let it sit on the counter for 10 to 15 minutes to warm up a little before serving. Give it a good stir as well.
How To Serve
The perfect combination of melt-in-your-mouth cookie and creamy filling, this dip is sure to be the star of the show at any holiday party. In addition to the graham crackers and strawberries, you can also serve this dessert dip with gingerbread men, pretzels, or even Nilla wafers.
To fully experience the flavors, you could also pair the dip with freshly sliced apples or pears. The classic crunch of an apple wedge creates a stunning contrast to the smooth dip. Just make sure to drizzle some caramel sauce on top so that each bite is better than the last.
IN THE FRIDGE: Store any leftovers of this Christmas cookie dip recipe in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
IN THE FREEZER: I do not recommend freezing the dip as the creamy texture won’t be the same once thawed. You can make it the day or night before.
This Christmas sugar cookie dip will be a hit at your next party. It’s easy to make, so delicious, and allows you to enjoy all the flavors of sugar cookies without any of the work. With minimal prep time and simple ingredients, you will love the creamy sweet taste of this dessert treat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We don’t recommend freezing this easy recipe as the creamy texture may change once thawed.
This simple recipe can be made a day or two in advance and kept cool in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it. Just pull it out about 5 to 10 minutes ahead of time to let it warm up to room temperature.
Our no-bake dip will taste delicious with either light or regular cream cheese.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Pumpkin Dip
- Crack Dip
- S’mores Dip
- 4th of July Sugar Cookies
- Blueberry Cookies
- Cool Whip Cookies
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Christmas Lasagna Dessert
- Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Grandma’s Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Christmas Hot Chocolate
- Christmas Crunch
- Halloween Sugar Cookies
- Cut Out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Christmas Fudge
- M&M Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Roll
- Christmas Trifle
- Christmas Brownies
Christmas Sugar Cookie Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ teaspoons clear vanilla flavoring
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 2.3 ounces holiday jimmies sprinkles (divided into ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons)
- Graham crackers and whole strawberries, for dipping
- Using either a stand mixer or a medium-sized mixing bowl and a handheld mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese for 1 to 1½ minutes until smooth.
- Add the clear vanilla flavoring and the almond extract, and continue mixing for another 30 seconds.
- Add the powdered sugar and continue mixing for 1½ to 2 minutes until completely smooth and well incorporated.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Fold in ¼ cup of holiday jimmies sprinkles. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons of reserved sprinkles.
- This dip will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge. If you are planning to serve a crowd, we recommend doubling your recipe since the dip will disappear quickly!
- Make sure your cream cheese is very soft before mixing for a super smooth and creamy dip.
- This delicious dip can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator, in a covered container, if made ahead. If you put it into the fridge for longer than 30 minutes, you may need to let it sit on the counter for 10 to 15 minutes to warm up a little before serving. Give it a good stir as well.
- Gingerbread Cookies
- No Spread Sugar Cookies
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies
- Christmas Cookie Bars
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Dip
- Reindeer Food
- Queso Dip
- Cherry Wink Cookies
- Amish Sugar Cookies
- Apple Bread Pudding
- Molasses Cookies
- Peppermint Shortbread Cookies
- Applesauce Cookies
- Applesauce Cake
- Christmas Rice Krispie Treats
- Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe