This quick and easy caramel apple dip recipe is made with cream cheese, caramel, toffee bits, white chocolate chips and Cool Whip. You can serve it with apples or your favorite fruit — even graham crackers and pretzels are amazing!
Caramel Apple Dip
Our family has a big ‘ole sweet tooth. My guys always want something sweet to nosh on.
I also love how quick this homemade dessert is to make. You can even make it ahead of time.
Caramel has always been a preferred dipping sauce for my crew and we love it for parties and entertaining.
More of our favorite caramel recipes include:
Caramel Apple Dip Ingredients you will need:
• 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
• 1 8 ounce tub Cool Whip
• 11.5 ounce jar salted caramel sauce, divided
• 1/2 cup classic white baking chips
• 1/4 cup toﬀee bits
• 4-5 Golden Delicious Apples
How to Make Caramel Apple Dip
In a large bowl, add 8 ounces of cream cheese and half of the jar of salted caramel sauce. Beat with a mixer for 1-2 minutes.
Fold in 8 ounces of Cool Whip and 1/2 cup white baking chips until combined.
Transfer the cool whip mixture to a serving dish and top with remaining salted caramel sauce and 1/4 cup toﬀee bits. Top with additional white baking chips if desired.
What to Serve with Caramel Apple Dip
You can serve this caramel apple dip with slices apples of course — I prefer Golden Delicious, but if you have a favorite variety, use those. Other fruit works as well — like strawberries. You could also serve with cookies for dipping.
You can also balance the sweet of this dip with pretzels!
You can slice your apples ahead of time and place in a bowl of water with a few tablespoons of honey in it. Submerge all the apple slices in the bowl until you’re ready to serve. Remove and dry them off with a paper towel when you’re ready to serve.
Since the entire mix comes together so fast, I love serving it as an after school snack or a sweet appetizer for a game day party.
If you have lots of apples on hand, some of our other favorite apple recipes include:
- Apple Dump Cake
- Crockpot Apple Cobbler
- Deep Dish Apple Pie (this apple pie is also amazing)
- Apple Cranberry Sauce
- Apple Cinnamon Rolls
How to Store Caramel Apple Dip
This can be made ahead of time. Just leave oﬀ the salted caramel and toﬀee bit topping until ready to serve. Any leftovers should be kept refrigerated.
I’m sure your guests will agree this caramel apple dip is the best — enjoy it together soon!
More Dip Recipes you will love:
- Ranch Crack Dip
- Rotel Dip <- Went viral on social media!
- Cold Crab Dip
- Hot Crab Dip
- Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Seven Layer Dip
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Cream Cheese Dip <- Most popular!
- Cheese Dip <- Easy recipe!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 8 ounce tub cool whip
- 11.5 ounce jar salted caramel sauce divided
- 1/2 cup classic white baking chips
- 1/4 cup toﬀee bits
- 4-5 Golden Delicious Apples
- In a large bowl, add 8 ounces of cream cheese and half of the jar of salted caramel sauce. Beat with a mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in 8 ounces of cool whip and 1/2 cup white baking chips until combined.
- Transfer the cool whip mixture to a serving dish and top with remaining salted caramel sauce and 1/4 cup toﬀee bits. Top with additional white baking chips if desired.
- Serve with sliced apples.
Slice apples ahead of time and place in a bowl of water with a few tablespoons of honey. Submerge all apples. Remove and dry oﬀ with a paper towel when ready to serve.