September 28, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
When it comes to indulgent desserts, slutty brownies definitely take the cake. This sinful treat is made up of a chewy chocolate chip cookie base, rich chocolate brownies on top, and a layer of Oreos in the middle.
Slutty Brownie Recipe ingredients
Imagine biting into a warm, gooey delight: that’s a slutty brownie.
These sinful treats are exploding with scrumptious layers, starting with a cookie dough base topped with creamy-filled Oreo cookies. Follow this with a chocolatey, moist brownie layer and an indulgent chocolate chip layer.
With their rich, velvety texture, and the perfect balance of sweet and savory notes, slutty brownies are the ultimate guilty pleasure that leaves you craving more.
- 1 (16.5-ounce) tube of chocolate chip cookie dough
- About 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 standard (18-ounce) box of brownie mix
- 1-2 eggs (as directed in the brownie package instructions)
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- ¼ cup of water
Please note that the specific ingredients for the brownies should be followed according to the package instructions/ingredients. The exact amounts of oil, water, and eggs will vary with different brands.
Slutty Brownies Easy Substitutions And Additions
HOMEMADE BATTER: You can use homemade cookie dough and/or a homemade brownie recipe for this delicious slutty brownies recipe rather than store-bought cookie dough or brownies.
The cook time may vary slightly, but in general, they will cook up about the same.
How To Make Slutty Brownies
This recipe is so easy to make, especially since it uses store-bought cookie dough and brownie mix. All you need to do to assemble this treat is layer the cookie dough, whole Oreo cookies, and brownie mix.
Once baked, sprinkle plenty of chocolate chips on top and dig into the ultimate indulgence.
STEP ONE: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
You can use a 9×13-inch baking dish for a thinner slutty brownie. I would recommend using two tubes of cookie dough in this case.
STEP TWO: Press the cookie dough base into the bottom of the pan to make an even layer all the way to the edges.
STEP THREE: Arrange the Oreo cookies on top of the cookie dough layer, breaking them as needed to cover as much of the cookie layer as possible.
STEP FOUR: In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the packaged brownie mix and ingredients.
STEP FIVE: Spread the brownie batter over the layer of Oreo cookies and the chocolate chip cookie layer.
This baking time and pan size produced nice fudgy brownies and chewy cookies. You can cook a little bit longer if you like a drier bar.
STEP SIX: Bake brownies for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with only a few crumbs.
Oven temperatures vary and may need to be recalibrated periodically to ensure they are accurate. Make sure to check your brownies at the lower end of the recommended bake time.
STEP SEVEN: Allow brownies to cool completely before lifting them from the pan, cutting them into bars, and serving.
How To Serve A Slutty Brownie
You’ll never regret adding this unique dessert mashup to your dessert rotation.
How To Store Slutty Brownies
Here are a few helpful tips for storing these decadent dessert bars.
ON THE COUNTER: These ultimate slutty brownies will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.
IN THE FRIDGE: This cookie dough Oreo brownie will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
IN THE FREEZER: You can also freeze the indulgent brownies for up to 3 months. Make sure to label the container so that you enjoy this treat before its best-by date.
Allow the brownies to thaw on the counter before serving them.
You Will Love This Slutty Brownie Recipe
Despite the silly name, these insanely delicious slutty brownies are fantastic, and each decadent bite is guaranteed to please your palate! Imagine layers of chocolate chip cookie dough, an Oreo layer in the middle, topped with a brownie layer; what could be better?
Slutty Brownies Recipe FAQs
This slutty brownie recipe can be kept in the freezer for up to three months.
You can make these brownies with any of your favorite types of Oreos, whether double stuffed, regular, flavored, birthday cake, red velvet, or mint.
These brownies can be kept either on the counter or in the fridge, and they will keep for several days.
To make sure your brownies are extra moist, do not overbake them. This will result in dry brownies. Using milk instead of water and butter instead of oil can also result in moister brownies.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
- Dr Pepper Brownies
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Hearts
- Cosmic Brownies
- Coconut Brownies
- Coconut Cream Bars
- Mint Chocolate Brownies
- Oreo Cake in a Mug
- Oreo Milkshake
- Oreo Dip
- Oreo Truffles
- Brownie Batter
- Peppermint Oreo Bark
- Chocolate Delight
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Brownie Cupcakes
- Rolo Stuffed Brownies
- Candy Bar Brownies
- Marshmallow Brownies
- Peppermint Brownies
- Golden Oreo Dessert
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Oreo Poke Cake
- Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Recipe
Slutty Brownies (Easy)
- 16.5 ounces chocolate chip cookie dough
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 18 ounces brownie mix
- 1 to 2 eggs, as directed on package instructions
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press the cookie dough into the lined pan to make an even layer all the way to the edges.
- Arrange the Oreo cookies on top of the cookie dough layer, breaking them as needed to cover as much of the cookie layer as possible.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together brownie batter ingredients.
- Spread the brownie batter over the Oreo cookies and cookie dough.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
- Allow to cool completely before lifting from the pan, cutting into bars, and serving.
- Please note that the specific ingredients for the brownies should be followed according to the package instructions/ingredients. The exact amounts of oil, water, and eggs will vary with different brands.
- You can use a 9×13-inch baking dish for a thinner slutty brownie. I would recommend using two tubes of cookie dough in this case.
- This baking time and pan size produced nice fudgy brownies and chewy cookies. You can cook a little bit longer if you like a drier bar.
- Oven temperatures vary and may need to be recalibrated periodically to ensure they are accurate. Make sure to check your brownies at the lower end of the recommended bake time.