Is this pumpkin bread pudding a breakfast, a snack or a dessert? It could be considered all three! This recipe is reminiscent of French toast so I could see it being a great inclusion in a holiday brunch buffet menu as well as a special dessert table option. Heck, why wait for a particular occasion—just make it as a welcome surprise for your own family!
- Check out this yummy pumpkin banana bread recipe.
- You’ll love this blondie brownie recipe.
- Don’t miss this incredible monkey bread recipe — it’s divine!
More Recipes You’ll Love
- PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES: Pumpkin Cheesecake | Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars | Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip | Pumpkin Delight
- PUMPKIN PIES: No Bake Pumpkin Pie | Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes | No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie
- PUMPKIN BREADS: Pumpkin Banana Bread | Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Loaf
- PUMPKIN DRINKS: Pumpkin Spice Latte | Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
- PUMPKIN DESSERTS: Pumpkin Donuts | Pumpkin Roll | Pumpkin Dump Cake | Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- And pumpkin isn’t just for humans – make these Pumpkin Dog Treats, too!
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ½ cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 9 pieces thick brioche French bread
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice, almond milk, and maple syrup.
- Add pumpkin puree. Mix well.
- Using 6 ramekins (individual serving size), tear apart 1½ pieces of brioche for each ramekin. Fill halfway full of bread and pour about half of the egg mixture on top, distributing evenly in each ramekin. Use a spoon to pat down thebread so that it soaks up the egg mixture. Fill the remainder of each ramekin with the bread. Pour the remainder of the egg mixture into each ramekin. Pat down the bread once again.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove ramekins from the refrigerator. Remove the plastic wrap and bake in oven (on baking sheet) for approximately 30 minutes, or until golden. Remove.
- The contents of each dish will rise quite a lot, but they will settle within a few minutes after removing from the oven.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each serving. Add additional maple syrup if you so desire. Serve and enjoy!
Bake a treat they will love with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Set, 6-Pieces
- Wilton ColorSwirl 3 Color Coupler
- Silicone Standard Round Reusable Cupcake and Muffin Baking Cup, Six Vibrant Colors
- 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Silicone Baking Mat – 2 Pack
- Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
- Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- Silicone Grilling Gloves
- Vara Silicone Whisk Set
Check out these delicious recipe ideas…
- Pumpkin Layer Cheesecake
- Reese’s Pieces Fudge
- Halloween Party Food: Cute Monsters