Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
This easy Pumpkin Banana Bread is a simple recipe that produces a delicious homemade result. How about combining two fall favorite flavors into one sweet bread? I love a good quick bread and dreams come true with this amazing, moist banana pumpkin bread.
Pumpkin Banana Bread:
I’ve always loved baking bread — especially with yummy mix ins to enjoy! This banana pumpkin bread recipe s not only delicious, it’s versatile.
You can make it with whole wheat, you could add nuts, you could make them with chocolate, with coconut oil or with applesauce. You could also easily turn this into pumpkin and banana muffins!
Sometimes I make this without the glaze (I’ll share that recipe with you in a second) and we smear a slab of butter on. Either way is so delicious.
Pumpkin Banana Bread Ingredients you will need:
- dark brown sugar
- white sugar
- canola oil
- pumpkin puree
- baking soda
- baking powder
- pumpkin pie spice
- whole milk
- diced pecans or walnuts
How to Make Pumpkin Banana Bread
You’ll start by preheating your oven to 350°degrees. Treat a glass bread pan with baking spray.
Put the brown sugar, sugar, oil and eggs into a bowl. Stir to mix.
Mix bananas, pumpkin puree and whole milk. Add to the sugar/egg mixture.
Sift the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spices together. Add pecans or walnuts.
Slowly add 1/3 of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients at a time, mix as you add. Pour into the prepared glass loaf pan.
How Long to Bake
Bake at 350 degrees for 85 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
How to freeze
To freeze this pumpkin banana bread, just make sure to wrap it well before placing in the freezer.
Our entire family gathers in the kitchen as soon as I’m ready to pull the bread from the oven. My boys always love helping to prepare it and they especially love enjoying the fruits of their labors. They’ve got glasses of milk ready to go when the bread gets on the plate. I hope you’ll enjoy this truly amazing pumpkin banana bread with your family soon.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES: Pumpkin Cheesecake | Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars | Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip | Pumpkin Delight
- PUMPKIN PIES: No Bake Pumpkin Pie | Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes | No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie
- PUMPKIN BREADS: Pumpkin Banana Bread | Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Loaf | Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- PUMPKIN DRINKS: Pumpkin Spice Latte | Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
- PUMPKIN DESSERTS: Pumpkin Donuts | Pumpkin Roll | Pumpkin Dump Cake | Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
And pumpkin isn’t just for humans – make these Pumpkin Dog Treats, too!
Pumpkin Banana Bread
- 1 C dark brown sugar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C canola oil
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 C canned pumpkin puree
- 1 C mashed banana
- 1 3/4 C flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 C whole milk
- 1/2 C diced pecans or walnuts
- You'll start by preheating your oven to 350°degrees. Treat a glass bread pan with baking spray.
- Put the brown sugar, sugar, oil and eggs into a bowl. Stir to mix.
- Mix bananas, pumpkin puree and whole milk. Add to the sugar/egg mixture.
- Sift the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spices together. Add pecans or walnuts.
- Slowly add 1/3 of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients at a time, mix as you add.
- Pour into the prepared glass loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 85 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.