I know camping is a summer tradition for lots of families but in Arizona that’s not practical. We stay inside with the air on 72 while eating popsicles in our pajamas! It is too hot to even think about leaving the house.
But we didn’t let that keep us from camping last weekend! My husband recently built a tent for the boys’ play room and we took full advantage of it.
I set up a little dessert table with a campfire favorite – s’mores.
But since we couldn’t cook over an open fire, I made it in the oven. And I promise, these chocolate peanut butter s’mores are just as delicious as they look.
If you have the luxury of going camping this summer, you can throw these in foil and cook them over the fire for a delicious treat for two!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet S'moresPrint Pin Rate
- Graham crackers
- peanut butter
- peanut butter chips
- chocolate chips
- Make a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a skillet.
- Add chocolate, dollops of peanut butter and marshmallows on the top.
- Bake at 400 for 5-10 minutes, until the marshmallows are melted and brown on top.
- Remove from oven and top with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Enjoy with milk. And your family.