A Five-Star Bar Recipe makes one sweet reward!
Whether you want to indulge in sweet cookies with your tea or you want the perfect cookie for the holidays, try this delightful Old-Fashioned Five-Star Bar Recipe.
They are so simple to make which means they’re one of my go to Christmas cookie bar recipes.
Five Star Bar Ingredients
You mix graham crackers, coconut, condensed milk, butter, and vanilla in one bowl.
Could it be any easier? I love how simple this homemade recipe is to make from scratch!
How to Make Five Star Bars
Then press the mixture into an 8X8 pan and bake it for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
Right before that is finished baking, melt the chocolate bars and oil in the microwave and stir until it’s smooth.
Pour the melted chocolate over the graham cracker layer.
Restrain yourself and let it cool completely before you begin cutting slices.
Enjoy this amazing five star bar recipe soon!
More Sweet Treats:
Five Star Bar Recipe
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 milk chocolate bars approximately 42g each
- ¼ cup oil
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, coconut, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and vanilla. Mix until it comes together in a ball.
- Press mix into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes; remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate bars and oil.
- Pour the chocolate over the top of the graham cracker layer; let cool completely.