Easy Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
Add peppermint to chocolate and you have the quintessential flavor of the holiday. Candy Cane Fudge tastes great. Looks great. And it only takes moments of hands-on attention. It’s a good thing.
- This White Chocolate Peppermint Cracker Toffee is a must make recipe each holiday season!
- You’ll love making these Peppermint Stuffed Chocolate Cookies as much as you love eating them!
The kids at my house are counting the hours until Christmas and it’s making me nervous! I still have a LOT to get done between now and Christmas Eve.
Besides shopping that isn’t finished and presents that aren’t wrapped, I don’t have many goodies ready.
Everybody has their favorite type of candy. Me? I love fudge. Smooth, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate brightens any day but for sure it just isn’t Christmas without fudge.
I have a reputation for baking dozens of cookies and making pounds of candy as part of the holiday tradition. Yes, we probably eat more of it than we should. We share nicely with friends and neighbors, too.
But this year my reputation is tarnished. I’ve hardly made anything. My family has been complaining that “it just isn’t Christmas”.
Which brings me to this recipe: fast, easy, delicious. It’s a life saver. Maybe that sounds a little dramatic but if you’d heard the family comments I’ve gotten this week, you’d know it’s reality.
I assume I’m not the only mom pressed for time, so in the good-will spirit of the season, I’m sharing this Candy Cane Fudge recipe. It will only take you moments to up the merry.
And that’s a good thing!
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- candy canes
- Melt chocolate chips on low heat, stirring often.
- Pour in condensed milk and extract.
- Stir until smooth.
- Crush candy canes and put on bottom of mold or dish.
- Spoon on fudge mixture.
- Chill for at least three hours.
- Pop out of containers and serve.
Get ready for holiday baking with these great supplies sourced by the Spaceships and Laser Beams team:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Silicone Christmas Tree Mold
- Silicone Baking Mat
- Colorful Mixing Bowls & Measuring Spoons
- Silicone Spatulas
- Silicone Baking Cups
- Piping Tips
- Cooling Rack
- Christmas Themed Sprinkles
Don’t miss these delicious recipes…
Be sure to check out these 29 Christmas Cookie Recipes — it will be hard to pick a favorite!
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week