October 21, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Three simple ingredients make this tiger fudge insanely easy to make, creating a rich and smooth fudge that everyone will be obsessed over. Also known as tiger butter fudge, this is a classic peanut butter fudge swirled with milk chocolate that will become a guaranteed family favorite.
Tiger Fudge Ingredients
- 3 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
Substitutions And Additions
CHOCOLATE CHIPS: I prefer milk chocolate chips in this recipe, but you could use dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips if you prefer.
If you want to bump up the peanut butter flavor even further, you could replace one cup of white chocolate chips with peanut butter chips.
PEANUT BUTTER: You’ll want to use creamy peanut butter so that your fudge remains smooth and creamy without little bits of crunchy peanuts.
How To Make This Tiger Fudge Recipe
STEP ONE: Melt the white chocolate chips and smooth peanut butter together in the microwave in 30-second increments. Be sure to stir after each interval until it’s melted and mixed together.
STEP TWO: Pour into a 9×13-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
The parchment paper makes clean-up a snap, plus it makes it much easier to remove from your pan when it’s time to slice into squares!
STEP THREE: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the milk chocolate chips in the microwave in short increments, 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time.
You can use ½ teaspoon of vegetable oil or coconut oil to thin out your chocolate if you’d like.
STEP FOUR: Pour the melted chocolate chips over the white chocolate peanut butter mixture into the pan.
STEP FIVE: Using a butter knife, make chocolate swirls by dragging the tip of the knife around the pan.
Have your kids help swirl the milk chocolate chips into the peanut butter mixture to create tiger stripes. They’ll have a blast making the fancy designs!
STEP SIX: Let fudge sit for two hours or more until hardened.
STEP SEVEN: Using a sharp knife, cut into squares to serve.
How To Serve
This creamy fudge is especially perfect for serving at holiday parties on a sweets tray or to give as a tasty DIY gift to all your friends and family who are peanut butter lovers.
Don’t limit yourself to only enjoying this treat during the holidays, though. Make this 3-ingredient fudge any time of year for a simple and tasty treat.
ON THE COUNTER: Once your delicious fudge is made and sliced into small squares, you’ll want to store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Use sheets of wax paper to layer the fudge inside a tin or container to store it.
IN THE FREEZER: You can freeze fudge in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
I’m not sure there has ever been a better flavor combo than chocolate and peanut butter, and I’m confident your gang will love this homemade tiger fudge as much as we do! The perfect blend of peanut butter and rich chocolate flavors creates this amazing peanut butter fudge.
Frequently Asked Questions
You could replace the milk chocolate chips with either dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips.
You don’t want to use peanut butter that has tiny little peanut pieces as it will take away from the smooth texture of the fudge. Use smooth peanut butter only.
The fudge does not need to be refrigerated. You can store the fudge on the counter in an airtight container for up to a week.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Hot Fudge Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- No-Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie
- German Chocolate Fudge
- No Bake Peanut Butter Rocky Road Bars
- Layered Peppermint Fudge
- Peppermint Patty Cookies
- Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
- Creamsicle Fudge
- Key Lime Fudge
- Cookie Dough Fudge
- Marshmallow Fudge
- Rolo Fudge
- Monster Cookie Dough Fudge
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Disneyland Peanut Butter Squares
- Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- Maple Walnut Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Marshmallow Peanut Butter Squares
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Cotton Candy Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Melt white chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter together in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and mixed together.
- Pour into a 9×13 pan lined with parchment paper.
- In a separate bowl, melt milk chocolate chips in the microwave in short increments, 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval.
- Pour the melted milk chocolate chips over the white chocolate chips abnd peanut butter mixture in the pan.
- Using a knife, make a swirl design by dragging the tip of the knife around the pan.
- Let sit for 2 hours or more until hardened.
- Cut into squares.
- The parchment paper makes clean-up a snap, plus it makes it much easier to remove from your pan when it’s time to slice into squares!
- You can use ½ teaspoon of vegetable oil or coconut oil to thin out your chocolate if you’d like.
- Have your kids help swirl the milk chocolate chips into the peanut butter mixture to create tiger stripes. They’ll have a blast making the fancy designs!