January 16, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Cold, icy and refreshing, this White Claw slushie is the perfect cocktail for hot summer days. The drink takes the tasty, fizzy fruit-flavored White Claw hard seltzer and blends it with vodka and frozen fruit for a delicious and icy grown-up beverage. Cool down with the latest trend in tasty alcoholic drinks with this fun and easy recipe.
For another refreshing alcoholic slushie, try our wine slushie. We have delicious recipes for other alcoholic drinks too! Check out our mango mojito, alcoholic frozen lemonade and pink starburst cocktail.
WHITE CLAW SLUSHIE INGREDIENTS
You will need:
- 1 (12-ounce) can of Raspberry White Claw
- 1 (2-ounce) shot of Vodka
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about ½ a lemon)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups (1 pint) frozen raspberries
SUBSTITUTIONS AND ADDITIONS
White Claw Hard Seltzer: You can use any combination of your favorite White Claw flavor and frozen fruit that you prefer. Great flavor combinations include:
- Black Cherry White Claw with frozen tart cherries and lime juice
- Ruby Grapefruit White Claw or Tangerine White Claw with frozen tropical fruit blend or frozen pineapple and grapefruit juice
- Mango White Claw with frozen mango and strawberries and lemon juice
- Lemon White Claw with frozen strawberries and lemon juice
Vodka: If you do not want to add the additional vodka into your slushies, they will still taste delicious. Popular variations of the slushie use vodka, but you can also substitute light rum, tequila or other favorite liquor if you are not a fan of vodka, and it will be equally delicious.
Frozen Fruit: If you can not find your favorite fruit in the freezer section, you can freeze your own fresh fruit. Try mango, berries, peach or pineapple for great choices that freeze well. Peel and cut fruit into 1-inch pieces, place on a parchment-lined baking tray and place into your freezer until frozen (about 2-3 hours). If you are freezing fresh berries, just be sure to rinse them in cold water, then pat them dry very well and follow the same instructions. The frozen fruit will keep in a freezer-safe bag for up to 2 months in your freezer.
HOW TO MAKE THIS WHITE CLAW SLUSHIE RECIPE
STEP ONE: In the container of a blender, pour in your can of White Claw. Allow the White Claw to sit for 2 to 3 minutes to get a little flat (letting most of the bubbles dissipate).
STEP TWO: Once the bubbles go pretty flat, add the vodka, sugar, lemon juice, ice, and frozen raspberries.
STEP THREE: Blend on high (or smoothie setting if your blender has one) until smooth and no lumps of ice or frozen fruit remain.
PRO TIP: If you don’t think your slushie is thick enough, you can add more fruit to thicken it up.
STEP FOUR: Pour into a 2 cup glass and enjoy!
PRO TIP: If you are whipping these up for company (or just for yourself), you could fancy up your glass by adding salt or sugar around the rim.
PRO TIP: A mason jar would be a cute glass to enjoy your drink from. Add a pretty straw and you will have a fancy alcoholic beverage to sip.
HOW TO SERVE
Fun cocktails are always a hit at a party, and this viral sensation would be a fun summer drink to add to your bartending menu. They are best served fresh, so make sure you have all the ingredients on hand, and you can whip up a drink on demand.
Add a few non-alcoholic options, including our iced tea, raspberry iced tea, sweet peach iced tea, or our southern strawberry sweet tea or our popular orange Julius and everyone will be happy party guests.
IN THE FRIDGE: You can store any extra slushie in a lidded glass container, in the refrigerator, for 1 to 2 hours. Make sure to mix it well again before serving.
These drinks have become an Internet sensation recently, and home bartenders will love our spin on them. These refreshing White Claw slushies are the perfect adult beverage to have in hand all summer long. Put an alcoholic twist on a classic icy summer treat with this simple frozen drink full of fruity flavor.
This easy recipe calls for raspberry White Claw, but you can pick your favorite hard seltzer flavors for this drink. Any flavor choice would be a great option for this recipe.
You could use another brand of hard seltzer in this recipe if you can’t get the white claw brand. Have a look at your local store and pick one that you like the best.
These slushies are best served fresh. Since the White Claw is carbonated, it will lose its fizz pretty quickly, so we don’t recommend making it ahead of time.
MORE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
White Claw Slushie
- 12 ounces Raspberry flavored White Claw
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice about ½ a lemon
- 2 cups ice
- 2 cups frozen raspberries 1 pint
- In the container of a blender, pour in your can of White Claw. Allow the White Claw to sit for 2 to 3 minutes to get a little flat (letting most of the bubbles dissipate).
- Once the bubbles go pretty flat, add the vodka, sugar, lemon juice, ice, and frozen raspberries.
- Blend on high (or smoothie setting if your blender has one) until smooth and no lumps of ice or frozen fruit remain.
- Pour into a 2 cup glass and enjoy!