Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
These crockpot ranch pork chops take only five minutes to prepare and are seasoned with a simple Ranch packet and butter rub. They cook with potatoes in your crockpot for a full meal.
MORE EASY RECIPES
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops Ingredients
You will need:
- 4-6 Pork Chops
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 2 tbsp Ranch seasoning (divided)
- 2 lbs baby potatoes, quartered
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Optional: 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley for garnish
BONELESS PORK CHOPS: The instructions below are for bone-in pork chops, but this recipe can also be made with boneless pork chops. Simply cut the potatoes in eights (so that they cook through) and lower the cooking time to low for 4 – 6 hours or high for 2 – 3 hours.
CANNED SOUP: transform this into a creamy, comfort food dinner by adding some canned soup. Cream of mushroom soup tastes best, added on top of the pork chops before cooking. This will give the dish a creamy sauce.
CREAM CHEESE: you can also add a package of cream cheese for some added creaminess. If you love milky flavors of Ranch dressing this is a must-try. Here’s how: melt the butter and cream cheese in the microwave. Then add it, along with all of the other ingredients plus a can of cream of mushroom soup to your crockpot.
How to Make Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops:
STEP 1: In a small bowl, mix 1 tbsp Ranch seasoning with the butter until well combined. Rub the mixture onto the pork chops until they are completely covered.
STEP 2: In a hot skillet, sear the pork chops on either side for about 30 seconds. NOTE: If you’re short on time you can leave this step out. This step is just to give the pork chops a nice brown sear.
STEP 3: Place the potatoes in the slow cooker, pour in the broth and sprinkle the remaining 1 tbsp of Ranch seasoning. Add the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
PRO TIP: If you use boneless pork chops or a thinner cut of pork, chop your potatoes into eights to make sure they cook through evenly.
STEP 4: Cover and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or high for 3 – 4 hours. The pork chops should be cooked through and the potatoes tender. Optionally, garnish with parsley before serving.
Do I Have to Sear Pork Chops Before Cooking Them in The Crockpot?
For this recipe, you don’t have to sear your pork chops before adding them to your crockpot. This step can be skipped if you’re in a hurry. But if you have time, it’s highly recommended and only takes a couple of minutes.
The benefit of searing the pork chops is that it gives them a nice brown color and a crispy texture on the outside. Since the pork chops are cooked completely in the slow cooker, this added texture is a tasty touch.
These crockpot ranch pork chops and potatoes are ready to go in 5 minutes and seasoned with a simple, tasty ranch packet. Serve these for a homemade dinner that tastes impressive and is stress-free.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
DESSERT: Crockpot Apple Cobbler | Chocolate Mint Cake
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- 4-6 Pork Chops
- 4 Tablespoons softened butter
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch seasoning divided
- 2 pounds baby potatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley for garnish optional
- Mix 1 Tablespoon Ranch seasoning with the butter until well combined. Rub mixture onto pork chops.
- Sear pork chops in a hot skillet, about 30 seconds a side. (This step is completely optional. It just gives the chops a little color).
- Place potatoes in slow cooker, pour in broth and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning. Place pork chops on top. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Garnish with parsley and serve.