How could we do a Superhero Party Week without having a superhero cape tutorial? The answer is we couldn’t. And what’s better, today we have two. One super easy and one a little harder but still manageable if you can operate a sewing machine. Up first, the super easy option: making a superhero cape out of a huge men’s tshirt (think xxL+). This tutorial comes by way of Jenny on The Southern Institute, where you will find a step-by-step tutorial on how to earn big brownie points from your little guy.
[Find more Superhero Party Ideas“]
OTHER DIY PROJECTS YOU WILL LOVE
- How to Make Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Paper Rolls
- DIY Superhero Party Photo Booth Idea
- Superheroes Party Favor Idea – DIY Fort Kit
- DIY Dinosaur Favor Bags + Hats
- Robot Birthday DIY Cupcake Stand