September 21, 2021Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Need a fun idea for a birthday party? Kids are thrilled with a silly monster birthday party theme. The monsters are colorful, imaginative and not scary at all. A kid could easily conquer them. Moms enjoy the silly monster theme, too. The monsters are colorful, imaginative, and the decorations are not scary at all because there’s not just one way to make a monster. Anything goes. Just add google eyes and a few fun treats on the dessert table—like Monster Eyes Pretzel Bites—and you’re good to go. These treats would be great for a Halloween party, too.
Were you afraid of monsters in the dark when you were young? When I was little, I was afraid to let my feet stick out under the covers when I went to bed. It just seemed like Something was under the bed at night. It wasn’t logical. If Something were there…how would those flimsy covers protect me? Funny kid thinking. I spent a lot of hot, summer nights covered up for no reason!
Must be lots of kids think Something is lurking under the bed, or in the closet. Why else would a movie about silly monsters become wildly successful? And why would kids so enjoy a party with a silly monster theme?
Ha-ha Silly Monster. I could eat you up.
- End the night with a special treat and this Halloween Milk and Cookies idea.
- Planning a Halloween party? Check out these 17 Super Cute Halloween Party Food Ideas that will make your party unforgettable.
- Get inspired with more monster birthday party ideas.
MONSTER EYES PRETZEL BITES
- Pretzel Snaps
- Yellow Candy Melts (or whatever colors match your décor)
- Blue Candy Melts
- Candy Eyes (small size)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your pretzels on a baking sheet.
- Place a candy melt in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until candy begins to melt (this goes quickly so keep an eye on it).
- Immediately add a candy eye to each pretzel. Do this while the candy melts are still soft enough to press the candy eyes into.
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy.
Create a spooky fun Halloween treat kids will love with these great sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over-and-Back 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Don’t miss more great party recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Plus, don’t miss 22 Amazing Halloween Cupcakes…