Spring, new beginnings and celebrations just go together, don’t they? Mike, Sam and I are definitely celebrating new beginnings this spring: we have just taken possession of our new house! I’m so excited! I’ve been daydreaming about color choices, decorating, furniture arrangements…and itching to get started. Now we are finally painting.
I found this recipe for lemon cheesecake in the Burnbrae Recipe Nest. Lemon cheesecake seems like the perfect accompaniment to spring as well as a great reward to cheer on our work team. I love the refreshing taste of lemon!
Using Burnbrae Farms shell eggs ups the protein and a whole range of vitamins and minerals—just what my brawny guys need to keep fueled for the workdays ahead that I’ve got planned!
- 1 package (250 g) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla
- 3 (150 mL) Naturegg™ Omega Plus™ eggs (or Naturegg™ Simply Eggs™)
- 1 container extra smooth light ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL0 finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lemon juice
- 22 vanilla wafers
- 4 cups (1 L) fresh berries and/or sliced peaches, mango, kiwi, etc.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Burnbrae Farms campaign managed by SJ Consulting. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.