Spring, new beginnings and celebrations just go together, don’t they? Mike, Sam and I are definitely celebrating new beginnings this spring: we have just taken possession of our new house! I’m so excited! I’ve been daydreaming about color choices, decorating, furniture arrangements…and itching to get started. Now we are finally painting.
Pssst…Love cheesecake? Try our classic cheesecake recipe!
I found this recipe for lemon cheesecake in the Burnbrae Recipe Nest. Lemon cheesecake seems like the perfect accompaniment to spring as well as a great reward to cheer on our work team. I love the refreshing taste of lemon!
Using Burnbrae Farms shell eggs ups the protein and a whole range of vitamins and minerals—just what my brawny guys need to keep fueled for the workdays ahead that I’ve got planned!
- 1 package (250 g) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla
- 3 (150 mL) Naturegg™ Omega Plus™ eggs (or Naturegg™ Simply Eggs™)
- 1 container extra smooth light ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL0 finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lemon juice
- 22 vanilla wafers
- 4 cups (1 L) fresh berries and/or sliced peaches, mango, kiwi, etc.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Burnbrae Farms campaign managed by SJ Consulting. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.