Need a little something special for your holiday party dessert table that doesn’t take forever to make? You might want to try this OREO Fudge idea. Anything OREO is alright with me and I know I’m not the only one who feels that way!
- Don’t miss these 23 Oreo Cookie Dessert Ideas they will love.
- Make the day extra special with Oreo Smores.
By her own admission, one of my friends is NOT a homemaker. She has all kinds of other talents, but she rarely cooks anything except packaged meals and she never bakes anything. Her menu is take-out, store bought, pre-made all the way. It’s been bothering her that her daughter will never be able to remember what everyone always talks about: Mom’s home cooking. She decided to do something about that.
My friend spent an entire day looking at cookie recipes. She spent time in the grocery aisle looking for ingredients she didn’t have. She spent an entire day measuring, mixing and baking homemade cookies. She could hardly wait for her daughter to get home from school. She timed it so there would be a cold glass of milk ready and a batch of warm cookies coming out of the oven just as her daughter came in. She told me she actually felt giddy as her daughter began chomping her way through her first cookie.
“Well, what do you think, honey?” my friend eagerly asked her daughter.
“It’s OK Mom,” her daughter answered, “but next time could you make OREOs instead?”
I can tell you that kid is never getting another homemade cookie again!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 15 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 15 OREO cookies, broken into chunks
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and no lumps remain.
- In the top of a double boiler (or just a glass bowl set over a pot) over lightly simmering water, heat white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Stir the melted white chocolate and 3/4 of the OREO cookies into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into a parchment lined small baking dish (8×8 if you have one). Press the remaining cookies into the top of the fudge to make it look pretty.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting.
- Slice into small squares. This stuff is rich but oh-so-good!
Serve up a warm treat this holiday season with these sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Greenco Set of 12 Vibrant Colors Ice Cream Dessert Bowls and Spoons
- Stackable Old-fashioned Soda Fountain Plastic Goblet Parfait Ice Cream Cups Bowls
- Meri Meri Ice Cream Van with Cups and Spoons, 12-Pack
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel, Mirror Finish
- VonShef Professional 5 Piece Mixing Bowl Set Stainless Steel
- Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-by-5-Inch Loaf Pan
- StarPack Premium Silicone Mixing Spoon with Hygienic Solid Coating
- Baker’s Secret 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set, Multi-Color
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 Oz
- Wholesome Sweeteners, Organic Cane Sugar, 64 Oz
- Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting, Vanilla Flavor, 16 Oz
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
Check out more great party food ideas perfect for the holidays…
- 29 Candy Cane and Peppermint Recipes
- 29 Christmas Cookie Recipe Ideas
- 23 Gingerbread and Gingersnap Recipes
You do not want to miss 23 Oreo Cookie Dessert Ideas…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Stephanie is in love with a boy named Sam. He has taught her that it's okay to jump first and look later, to wear a dirty shirt to the park and to decide that today is a good day to take a nap in your rubber boots. She hangs out here blogging at Spaceships and Laser Beams and at our printable party shop on Etsy.