Beer Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast
I love to cook but on some days it is simply too beautiful outside to want to stay inside. Good weather doesn’t seem to diminish appetites, however. In fact, I think sunshine might make appetites grow! Those are the days I pull out our grill and enjoy the best of both worlds.
At our former home, we had a great backyard setup for grilling. Not only was there a deck, we also built a pergola. None of that is in place at our new house yet but I still have my grill—and I know how to use it!
For dinner I grilled beer marinated chicken breasts. Awesome taste and it’s ridiculously simple. The crowds roared! Well, at least Mike and Sam were super appreciative. Compliments are a good way to ensure grilled dinners keep coming. I have smart guys.
Have you tried KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub? It’s got a great taste! What I especially like about it is how you can actually customize the flavor to make it your own creation. You mix a pouch of the sauce/dry rub with ¾ – one cup of your choice of beer, soda, juice, water, etc., for sauce or marinade. Or you can also use it as a dry rub directly on meat. So good!
- 1 1/2 cups of beer
- 2 pouches (1 box) of KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1. Mix two pouches of KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub with 1 1/2 cups of beer.
- 2. Marinate chicken with half the marinade for 30 minutes if you’re in a hurry, or a couple hours if you have time.
- 3. Reserve the other half of marinade for brushing while grilling.
- 4. Grill over direct, medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side. Internal temp should reach 165 degrees.
And in case you were wondering, the KC does stand for Kansas City. It was originally created in 1978 by a physician who was also a barbecue aficionado, in Kansas City. So you might say KC Masterpiece® is just what the doctor ordered!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of KC Masterpiece. The opinions and text are all mine.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week