August 17, 2022Review Recipe
22 Monster Birthday Party Ideas
Table of Contents
- 1. Loch Ness Monster Birthday Party
- 2. Little Monster Birthday
- 3. Easy Where The Wild Things Are Party
- 4. Little Monster Birthday Party
- 5. Daniel's Monster Party
- 6. Little Modern Monster
- 7. Silly Monster 1st Birthday
- 8. Scary Cute Monster Party
- 9. A Monster 2nd Birthday Party
- 10. Monsters University Birthday
- 11. Not So Scary Monster Birthday
- 12. Colorful Monster Party
- 13. The Birthday Monster
- 14. Colorful Monster Party
- 15. Monster-Themed Birthday Party
- 16. Colorful Monster 1st Birthday
- 17. Monster-Themed Birthday
- 18. 3rd Birthday Monster Party
- 19. Monster Bash
- 20. Tickle Monster 2nd Birthday Party
- 21. Where The Wild Things Are
- 22. Monster Party
- If you're getting ready for a monster-themed birthday party, check out these ideas as well:
- Plus, don't miss out on these 34 Monster Birthday Party Ideas
Whether you’re looking for a birthday party idea or hoping for a Halloween party theme, a colorful Monster Bash will leave ’em screaming for more! Silly monsters only exist in the imagination so dessert table and party decorations can roll off in any direction you want. Use spare parts for supplies, bake a goofy cake with eyes, get those invitations out and you’re ready for a monstrously good time. Be sure to check out some of our favorite party haunts around the neighborhood for suggestions to thrill everyone with silly fun.
- Don’t miss out on these Unique Ways to Hand Out Halloween Treats
- Get crafty this Halloween with 14 Halloween Kids Crafts Made from Toilet Paper Rolls
1. Loch Ness Monster Birthday Party
You’ll love the winsome monster, food, and serving ideas! The Loch Ness Monster cupcake holder is especially clever.
2. Little Monster Birthday
An orange FUR (faux) table covering, a marvelous hanging backdrop, and monsters on the drinking glasses are just a few of my favorites at this fun spot.
3. Easy Where The Wild Things Are Party
Great set-up! We love the woodland scene and the birthday cake looks wonderful inside and out.
4. Little Monster Birthday Party
The coloring wall of monster characters is a brilliant idea! See especially cute favor ideas here, too.
5. Daniel’s Monster Party
Even the rock candy and marshmallows have eyes for you at this party! Of course, you’ll see zaps of color and pick up terrific monster ideas here.
6. Little Modern Monster
Color blocking on this monstrous party table is so effective. Love the party hat-wearing monster on top of the cake; the pedestal is awesome, too. Yarn-wrapped frames starring little monsters are cute.
7. Silly Monster 1st Birthday
Bright orange, blue, green, and yellow were used to arrest attention and delight small guests. Monsters on the cakes, decorations, and handmade favors were too silly to scare!
8. Scary Cute Monster Party
This Furry Foto booth has to be one of the best. Favor cones are especially celebratory and of course, the colorful energy is great.
9. A Monster 2nd Birthday Party
Four-foot-tall monsters would certainly thrill short little kids! Color AND texture were used to create this party environment.
10. Monsters University Birthday
Clever details and cheery colors build on the fun characters from the Disney world of Monsters University. This party-loving mom really wows us!
11. Not So Scary Monster Birthday
All of the monsters are smiling at this party – and there are a lot of ’em. Place settings, serving dishes, and photo props all have funny little monster adornments.
12. Colorful Monster Party
Just imagine a room full of kidlets wearing these eyeball hats! HA! See lots of friendly little monsters wearing their best party colors.
13. The Birthday Monster
A watermelon monster-wrapped mummy hot dogs and an awesome orange monster cake fill up a fun party table.
14. Colorful Monster Party
See another really cute cake here. We really liked the “monster factory” idea for a craft station, too.
15. Monster-Themed Birthday Party
Even the table has become a monster at this delightful celebration. We love the collection of containers at the beverage station. All the party monsters seem to be cheering for a happy time!
16. Colorful Monster 1st Birthday
Chevron and stripes work well with bright pops of solid colors. The photo display beautifully utilized the play environment at this sweet party.
17. Monster-Themed Birthday
Our Monster Fest Collection is used in yet another way. A fun cake and raspberry and orange fruit monsters add a lot to the table, too.
18. 3rd Birthday Monster Party
The aqua, yellow and brown décor is a departure from the usual party. Great cake!
19. Monster Bash
Subtract the Halloween elements and you still have a great monster bash. Dimensional monsters add an interesting element. Watch out for the fur-covered guest table — there are monsters over there!
20. Tickle Monster 2nd Birthday Party
A sweet book and a delightful party theme – doesn’t it make you giggle just to think of the tickles?
21. Where The Wild Things Are
Even the little birthday boy or girl can get dressed as King of the Wild Things at this party!
22. Monster Party
Here’s a monster of a monster party! This one is also done in color blocking and it is filled with colorful candies, little monsters, and details to excite your imagination.
If you’re getting ready for a monster-themed birthday party, check out these ideas as well:
Plus, don’t miss out on these 34 Monster Birthday Party Ideas