May 23, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
We have a “monstrous” party to share with you today that was submitted by Rachel Scott of RV Parties and we know you will love it just as much as we do. Rachel didn’t leave out any details when creating this fabulous monster-themed 3rd birthday! Just have a look at the setup!
- Get ready for busy school nights with 14 Weekday Crock Pot Recipes
- Check dinner off your list with these 9 Make-Ahead Weeknight Dinner Ideas
- Find inspiration with these dessert ideas
- Keep imaginations busy with these fall craft ideas
We love the personalized banner, the large colorful poms, and do you see that cake!? It looks too good to eat…and let’s not forget about the eyeballs props, yum!
Each table setting included monster plates, monster napkin rings, fun placemats, and of course monster drink wraps and straws!
Did you notice the monster table runner under those delicious cupcakes? Or how about the colorful candy-coated pretzel sticks in the big googly-eyed container? Love them. So incredibly cute!
They even included fun photo-booth props for guests to use to have their family photos taken!
Our favorite decorative piece is the interactive coloring wall. Rachel was able to grab an engineer print from her local Staples store for not a lot of money. What toddler (or adult) wouldn’t be in love with this!? Such a fun way to add decor and activity!
And of course, the party wouldn’t be complete without a parting favor: adopting a monster!
To be honest, we don’t know how any of the parents got their toddlers to leave this fabulous party! For full vendor credits, Monster Party Ideas.
Want more Party Ideas? Check out these great ideas:
- Space & Alien-Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Teen Party Ideas
- Sing-a-Long Party
- 10 Lego Storage Ideas You Wish You’d Thought Of
- 18 Lego Hacks We Are Obsessed With
- 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids Can Make
- 28 LEGO Tables with Storage