Last updated on
Table of Contents
This tasty steak bites recipe needs to be the next thing on your dinner menu. The garlic butter mixture enhances the sirloin steak tips in such a flavorful way. Served alongside a salad or potato, you have an easy, yet hearty and delicious, meal.
STEAK BITES INGREDIENTS
You will need:
- 2 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
SUBSTITUTIONS AND ADDITIONS
Steak: Sirloin steak works best for these bites. However you can also use strip steak, flank steak, chuck, or filet as well.
Garlic: You can buy fresh garlic and mince it yourself. This is really easy if you use a garlic press. Alternatively, you can buy a jar minced instead.
Red Pepper Flakes: If you like things with a kick try sprinkling these with red pepper flakes.
HOW TO MAKE THIS STEAK BITES RECIPE
STEP ONE: Chop your steak into cubes that are about 2 inches in size. Toss the steak in the salt and pepper to season it.
STEP TWO: Place the olive oil in a large frying pan and heat it over high heat.
STEP THREE: Place some steak in the frying pan (only until you have a single layer of steak). You don’t want to add it all at once. Work in batches so that you are cooking single layers of steak and continue this until all of the steak is cooked. Fry each batch for about 4 to 5 minutes until thoroughly cooked. As each batch is cooked, place it in a serving dish and set it aside.
STEP FOUR: Once all of the steak is cooked and in the serving dish, use the same frying pan to prepare the butter mixture. Place your butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning into the frying pan over medium-high heat and cook until the butter is melted and the garlic is slightly browned. This should take no longer than 2 minutes.
STEP FIVE: Pour the butter mixture over the steak bites in the serving dish and toss them to coat evenly. Sprinkle parsley over the top to garnish and serve!
IN THE FRIDGE: Store your bites in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Be sure to pour all of the garlic butter in with the leftovers as well. It’s best to store in a container that can be reheated. That way, you can simply place the entire container in the microwave to reheat it and make sure you get all of the delicious garlic butter as well.
Five simple steps is all it takes to make these delicious sirloin steak bites. The garlic butter sauce that coats them is full of flavor and enhances the steak perfectly. It’s a great new way to prepare your next steak dinner.
MORE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- 2 lb sirloin steak
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic miced
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Chop steak into cubes about 2 inches in size. Toss steak in salt and pepper.
- Place olive oil in a large frying pan and heat over high heat.
- Place some steak in frying pan (only until you have a single layer of steak. Don’t add all of it at once) work in batches so that you’re cooking single layers until all the steak is cooked. Fry each batch for about 4 to 5 minutes until thoroughly cooked. As each batch is cooked, place in a serving dish.
- Once all the steak is cooked and in the serving dish, use the same frying pan to prepare the butter mixture. Place butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning into frying pan over medium-high heat and cook until melted and garlic is slightly browning (no more than 2 minutes).
- Pour butter mixture over steak bites and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle parsley over to garnish.