Last updated on
Table of Contents
- 1. Handprint Acorn Craft for Kids to Make
- 2. Printable Food Labels, Burlap Utensil Holders, and a DIY Wreath
- 3. Chalkboard Word Find Pumpkin
- 4. Bottle Cap Turkey Craft for Kids to Make
- 5. DIY Paper Pumpkins
- 6. Button Pumpkin Door Sign
- 7. Tissue Paper Leaves
- 8. Corn Sun Catchers
- 9. Upcycled Bird Feeders
- 10. Autumn Mobile
- Plan the ultimate party craft time with these great crafts:
- Check out these great ideas for fall crafts for kids:
- Plus, check out 12 Fall Decorating Ideas Moms and Kids will Love...
Cooler fall weather means boys have more indoor playtime. Keep your sanity and channel their energy into these super Fall Kids’ Crafts ideas for those must-stay-inside days.
The Printable Food Labels, Burlap Utensil Holders, and DIY Wreath make great birthday party decorations or activities for a scarecrow theme party. Boys might enjoy creating the Handprint Acorn Craft or Bottle Cap Turkey Craft themselves.
The Chalkboard Word Find Pumpkin is a fun fall theme decoration or party game. Boys collect leaves and pinecones to create the Upcycled Bird Feeders or an Autumn Mobile. Only simple supplies (tissue paper and bubble wrap) are needed for the Tissue Paper Leaves or Corn Sun Catchers.
Pumpkins always make great fall decorations so DIY Paper Pumpkins are perfect party favors and the Button Pumpkin Door Sign is a welcome invitation into your home.
Bet those busy boys are gonna like these ten terrific ideas!
- Have fun while learning with Family Science Fun: A Homemade Bottle Rocket.
- Keep kids busy for hourse with thee awesome Kids Party Activities: Slime Recipes.
- Your kids will enjoy these fall crafts as well!
1. Handprint Acorn Craft for Kids to Make
From Crafty Morning
This would be a fun craft for kids of any age to do! This allows kids to get messy and have fun creating something that you’ll cherish. With some finger paint, they can create their very own acorns out of their handprint. Frame them and hang them for adorable fall art!
2. Printable Food Labels, Burlap Utensil Holders, and a DIY Wreath
From Lulu the Baker
Let your kids help with the fall decorations by letting them create their very own wreaths! This wreath comes together easily with some mason jar lids and ribbon. Create it in spring or winter colors for a cute DIY decoration all year long!
3. Chalkboard Word Find Pumpkin
From Thistlewood Farms
These creative pumpkins are so much fun! Use fake pumpkins to ensure they last for years to come. Simply paint the pumpkin black and use stickers for the letters. Let your kids pick out what words they want and create their word searches. Let them go through and find their words for cute and festive fun!
4. Bottle Cap Turkey Craft for Kids to Make
From Crafty Morning
These would be cute to give out to friends and family on Thanksgiving Day! Your kids can create these in no time simply using bottle caps and construction paper. They turn out adorable! Get them started on this so you can start cooking up a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
5. DIY Paper Pumpkins
From This Grandma is Fun
What’s fall without pumpkins? These cute DIY pumpkins can be made with some items you may already have in your home such as brown paper bags and construction or scrapbook paper. Put together this fun family craft on a chilly October day.
6. Button Pumpkin Door Sign
Skip the wreath and go with this unique door sign this fall. Your kids will have fun placing their buttons to create their very own pumpkin decor. Go with the traditional orange, or pick some fun colors. You could even put a face on the pumpkin with some black buttons too! The choices are endless!
7. Tissue Paper Leaves
From Kids Activities Blog
This craft is so, so easy, even little ones can join in. Simply print out leaf templates and glue on crushed pieces of tissue paper. I’m actually not sure if it could get much easier! Attach a string at the end and hang them in your windows or make a banner with them for an adorable and homemade fall decoration.
8. Corn Sun Catchers
From Sow Sprout Play via DIYs.com
Honestly, who doesn’t love playing with bubble wrap? Now you can craft with it too! These cute fall-themed corn suncatchers are so cute. Each kid can create their piece of corn with different colors and faces to make it their very own.
9. Upcycled Bird Feeders
From Sustaina Blog via Insteading
Make this craft with leftover items you already have at home! If you don’t have any milk cartons on hand, cut a shape out from a cardboard box and let the kids decorate however they want. Once their done, find a tree and hang them. Your kids will see their handiwork do good by making sure the birds get a tasty treat this fall!
10. Autumn Mobile
From Red Ted Art
Send the kids outside to hunt for items to create their very own Autumn mobile. Once they come back in with their assortment of fall leaves, pinecones, and whatever else they may find, start putting these cute hanging decorations together. This craft is easy to create and won’t cost much at all.
Psssst… doing these crafts at Halloween time? Make sure you also check out our fun Halloween games!
Plan the ultimate party craft time with these great crafts:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Turkey Craft Kit
- Thanksgiving Foamie Turkey Pins
- Make-A-Turkey Stickers
- Colorful Paper Magic Color Scratch Leaves
- Value Pack Crafts Activity Kit
- Color Your Own I’m Thankful for Thanksgiving Placemats
- Pumpkin Wreath Craft Kit
- Paper Plate Scarecrow Craft Kit
- Wreath Of Thanks Craft Kit
- Turkey Coaster Craft Kit
- Tissue Paper Turkey Craft Kit
- Design Your Own Giant Thanksgiving Sticker Scenes
- Handprint Fall Keepsake Craft Kit
- Turkey Craft Kit
Check out these great ideas for fall crafts for kids:
- 11 Thanksgiving Handprints and Footprint Crafts Boys will Love
- 11 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- 14 Fall Party Craft Ideas for Kids