Party Crafts and DIY
28 Christmas Crafts Made From Toilet Paper Rolls
Have you tried making any of the toilet paper roll crafts yet? I laugh every time I think of the lowly toilet paper cardboard tube becoming a popular craft supply but there are tons of darling ideas using them! Put any prejudice behind you and check out these great ideas for Christmas toilet paper roll crafts that boys (and girls!) will love.
- Your Christmas party will be a hit with these 16 Cute Christmas Party Food Ideas Kids will Love.
- Kids will love making these 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids Can Make.
I promise they will have fun crafting the Cardboard Tube Frozen Olaf, Santa, Snow Owl Christmas Ornaments, Reindeer, and Christmas tree. Mice, 3 Kings, regular Elves and Three-eyed Alien Elves crafts are great make and take favors for a kids Christmas party. The Model Christmas Town Craft, Toilet Roll Carolers, Easy Ornaments, and a Nativity Set are great Christmas decoration ideas the boys can make themselves, with just a little help from you. There are even ideas for Christmas Angels, Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Lights, Children, and Snowmen. The Honeycomb Wreath or the Flower Petal Wreath would make a great front door welcome and the Yule Log Favor Boxes would be wonderful remembrances even for adults.
1. Cardboard Tube Olaf Craft from Frozen :: Crafts by Amanda
Kids will love crafting up a snowman who won’t melt! And with only a few supplies needed (toilet paper tube, twigs for arms and hair, and a few basic tools like a glue stick), Olaf will make a welcome addition to your Christmas decorations.
2. Toilet Paper Roll Santa :: Krokotak
Add Santa to your Christmas tree with this easy to make toilet paper roll Santa ornament! Red and white paper, a permanent black marker, scissors, a glue stick, a piece of twine and a handful of steps later and a whole lot of jolly will result!
3. Snow Owl Christmas Ornaments :: Hometalk, Submitted by Pams Party and Practical Tips
Craft up some glittering snow owl Christmas ornaments using items you probably mostly already have on hand. “Whooo” knew some scrap pieces of paper and a little white paint could create such an adorable little creature for your tree?
4. Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer :: Good Ideas for You, Shared from Decoideas
If you’ve always wanted your own reindeer, now you can craft them from leftover toilet paper rolls! This craft is so easy and requires very few supplies—just pencil on the reindeer pattern for cutting out with scissors and use markers to add a few details, like Rudolph’s red nose!
5. Christmas Tree :: Ei DEducacio Infantil
Christmas tree toilet paper roll decorations can be made in a just a few easy steps! This project is easy enough for even young children. Green paint and glitter are applied and just a simple scissor cut. Top off with a paper star! Toilet paper rolls never looked so cute!
6. Santas Elf Toilet Paper Roll Craft :: Crafty Morning
Kids can grab some tape and construction paper and craft up Santa’s elf helper in minutes! They will love the removable hat!
7. Model Christmas Town Craft :: Nurture Store
Let your children make a winter town out of toilet paper rolls that they’ll love playing with all Christmas season long! Cupcake wrappers, toilet paper tubes and a few simple embellishments like glitter can lead to some pretty awesome imaginative play.
8. Toilet Roll Carolers :: Thinly Spread
Crafting these toilet roll carolers is a great way to use up your stash of ribbon and paper scraps. Plus all of those matchless socks hanging out in your laundry room make for some pretty cute hats for these carolers.
9. 3 Kings :: Red Ted Art
Have your kids craft up toilet paper roll wise men for this year’s retelling of the Christmas story. The best part about this craft is that you can use up leftover craft supplies like yarn, wool, paint and fabric!
10. Toilet Roll Reindeer :: Happy Hooligans, Inspired by Kiki Creates on Craft Snob
These toilet roll reindeer ornaments might just be the cutest addition to your Christmas tree this year. Brown wall paper samples provide the base (but brown paper or brown paint would work just as well), while brown pipe cleaners make for some adorable antlers! A red nose and googly eyes take the cute look to the next level!
11. Paper Roll Mice :: Child Made
This toilet paper roll mice craft may just be the cutest thing you’ve ever seen! Most of the effort is spent in cutting your toilet paper roll into ½” strips and then gluing the pieces back together in an unbelievable way!
12. Paper Christmas Tree :: Creatiful Kids
Toilet paper rolls are used as the tree stand in this simple paper Christmas tree craft perfect for kids of almost all ages. A simple accordion folded piece of green paper makes for an easy tree that can be decorated simply with stickers, paper and glitter.
13. Christmas Angel Craft for Kids :: Nurture Store
Simple, yet pretty, this Christmas Angel toilet roll craft will make everyone smile! Glittered details have that power!
14. Toilet Roll Nativity Set :: Happy Hooligans
This toilet roll nativity set is amazing, but time consuming! Spread the crafting over several evenings and let your children enjoy the results for the weeks leading up to Christmas.
15. Three-eyed Alien Elves :: Disney Family
For the alien lovers, these toilet paper alien elves will be a joy to make! Three googly eyes make these cuties extra special!
16.Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Lights :: From Bonnie @ Revolutionaries via Crafting a Green World
Light up your Christmas tree in an eco-friendly way with this awesome toilet paper roll Christmas lights tutorial. No electricity required!
17. TP Roll Advent Calendar :: The Crafty Swedes
Toilet paper rolls and printable Santa templates make this tip roll advent calendar quick and easy! You can even fill them with treats for each day!
18. DIY Loo Roll Penguins :: Kat This Kat That
Scissors and paint are all you need to add a little black tie penguin to your holiday décor. Did you know you could make something so adorable from a toilet paper roll?
19. Honeycomb Wreath :: Country Living
Combining paper tubes of varying widths is what gives this honeycomb wreath its cool look! Plus, the additional of bells is pretty festive!
20. Flower Petal Wreath :: Croissant and Lavender
This flower petal wreath is the most genius use of toilet paper rolls and paint I’ve ever seen. Kids will love making something so impressive!
21. DIY Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Calendar :: Morning Creativity
Kids will go crazy for this DIY toilet paper roll Christmas calendar! Filled with treats that they can “punch” out as a countdown to Christmas, it is simple and easy to make.
22. Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments for Kids :: DIY Inspired, Inspired by All Things Paper
Helping little ones make something impressive to add to the Christmas tree doesn’t have to be expensive or time consuming! These easy DIY Christmas ornaments made from toilet paper rolls are perfect!
23.Holiday Elves :: Kitchen Counter Chronicles
Pull out your felt scraps and a handful of toilet paper rolls to make a whole family of Christmas elves. They will be loved and played with all Christmas long.
24. Yule Log Favor Boxes :: Martha Stewart
This yule log is actually a gorgeous favor box that looks just like a birch log, thanks to a printable faux wood wrapper! Save those toilet paper rolls for a great party favor!
25. Handprint Angel :: From Piece O Cake Blog, via Happy Home Fairy
Memorialize those cute little kiddie hands with this sweet handprint angel toilet paper roll craft. A quick trace of the hands and this angel gets his/her wings!
26. Toilet Roll Snowman :: Red Ted Art
Felt buttons and lone socks pair to make these toilet roll snowman too cute for words. Make a bunch for a fun snowman bowling game!
27. Cardboard Tube Children & Snowmen :: Crafts by Amanda
Toilet paper tubes are reincarnated as snowmen and children in this fun tutorial!
28. How to Make a Paper Reindeer :: Education.com
Turn a toilet paper tube into an adorable reindeer that can be filled with small holiday trinkets and treats. Pompom noses, googly eyes, decorative tissue, chenille stem antlers and craft paper make the upcycle a breeze.
Get crafty this holiday season with these great craft and party sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon affiliate links)
- Beaded Holiday Charm Bracelet Craft Kits
- Snowman Photo Frame Magnet Craft Kit
- Decorate Your Own Holiday Ornament Craft Kit
- Magic Color Scratch Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Button Wreath Ornament Craft Kit
- Legend Of The Gingerbread Man Ornament Craft Kit
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornament Craft Kit
Don’t miss out on more of these great ideas perfect for the holidays!
Don’t miss Santa’s Belt Buckle Party Favor…
Plus, check out 13 Christmas Crafts for Kids…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week