February 17, 2023Review Recipe
15 DIY Advent Calendars
Table of Contents
- I've rounded up some incredible DIY Advent Calendars for kids. Let the countdown to Christmas to begin!
- 1. Upcycled DIY Advent Calendar
- 2. Book a Day Advent Calendar
- 3. Wood Advent Calendar
- 4. Christmas Forest Advent Calendar
- 5. Plastic Animal Advent Calendar
- 6. DIY Stocking Garland Advent Calendar
- 7. TP Roll Advent Calendar
- 8. Make Your Own Advent Calendar
- 9. Matchbox Advent Calendar
- 10. Owl Advent Calendar
- 11. Easy No Sew Burlap Advent Calendar
- 12. DIY Advent Calendars
- 13. Family Activity Advent Calendar
- 14. Clothespin Advent Calendar
- 15. Origami Box Advent Calendar
- Celebrate the Christmas season with these great advent calender ideas:
- Check out these great ideas for more holiday fun!
- Plus, check out 200 Free Christmas Printables...
I’ve rounded up some incredible DIY Advent Calendars for kids. Let the countdown to Christmas to begin!
Are you ready for a great Christmas craft? You could even make a party of it with the kids and do a lot of the crafting together.
Here’s the lineup: Wood Advent Calendar, Plastic Animal, Make Your Own, Matchbox, Easy No Sew Burlap, Clothespin, Origami Box, Upcycled DIY, Book a Day, DIY Stocking Garland, Owl Advent Calendar, Christmas Forest, TP Roll Advent Calendar, DIY Advent Calendars, and Family Activity Advent Calendar.
Whatever way you choose to mark the countdown, these DIY Advent calendars will add to the Christmas festivities!
- Don’t miss these 3 Easy Christmas Craft Ideas You Will Love.
- Get set for the holidays with 12 Popular Christmas Albums the Whole Family Can Enjoy.
1. Upcycled DIY Advent Calendar
From Oh So Savvy Mom
Looking to save instead of spend this Christmas? This advent calendar is made of things you already have lying around the house.
There are also some free printable coupons included in the directions that you can stick inside your calendar. Family fun at a low cost.
2. Book a Day Advent Calendar
A perfect idea for anyone who loves to read. Countdown to Christmas by unwrapping a new book each day.
Choose some cute Christmas theme books for each day. Unwrap a new, festive book each day for a fun bedtime story.
3. Wood Advent Calendar
From Shanty 2 Chic
Feeling crafty? You’ll be able to put this wooden advent calendar together while the kids are napping.
This is not only a fun and crafty advent calendar, but would also make a beautiful centerpiece on any table during the holidays.
You could use it as a display for all of the Christmas cards your family receives during the season!
4. Christmas Forest Advent Calendar
From A Lovely Lark
You and your kids will enjoy the time spent making this Christmas tree forest using free printables.
You and your family can put this festive forest together in no time at all. Simply cut and tape together the pieces for an incredibly easy craft.
Let the kids decorate all the trees in the forest for a fun activity.
5. Plastic Animal Advent Calendar
From A Bubbly Life
This fun and festive idea turns little plastic animals into Rudolph impersonators.
Your kids will love helping you put this one together. This calendar is sure to get people talking about how creative you are when they visit your home this holiday season.
6. DIY Stocking Garland Advent Calendar
From Hello Natural
This Advent calendar is bright and festive. I mean, what’s more Christmas-y than red and white stockings filling with treats?
You won’t be able to wait to open it and enjoy the goodies stashed inside!
7. TP Roll Advent Calendar
From The Crafty Swedes
After you’ve printed the free Santa templates just wrap them around empty toilet paper rolls.
Let your kids count down the Santa’s until Christmas.
This is a super easy and inexpensive way to create an advent calendar, but is still fun, so your family will be sure to enjoy it.
8. Make Your Own Advent Calendar
From Crafts Unleashed
Don’t waste money on a calendar this year, make it yourself. This calendar is easy to make and customize to your home decor.
Personalize the colors for your advent calendar, so this will look like the perfect fit in your home.
9. Matchbox Advent Calendar
From The Merrythought
This new twist on an advent calendar will remind you, “it’s better to give than to receive.”
While this advent calendar is beautiful, it will also get you to spread joy to those in your life that are important to you and your family.
This would be a great idea for kids to do everyday during the holiday season!
10. Owl Advent Calendar
From Like a Playground via My Owl Barn
These cartoon owls are a cute and easy change of pace for your Christmas calendar.
They’re are super bright and would be a great addition to any home’s decorations for the holidays.
Your kids will definitely enjoy helping make them.
11. Easy No Sew Burlap Advent Calendar
From Finding Home Online
Big or little, your kids will feel the extra love from this creative advent calendar.
Write your own personalized messages, or find some of your favorite quotes that will remind your kids just how much you care for them each day.
This calendar definitely captures the feeling of the holidays.
12. DIY Advent Calendars
From Fynes Designs
Have more than one child clamoring to open the advent calendar? Here are a couple options sure to please everyone.
Some take a little more time, while others are easy to throw together for when you might not have all the time in the world.
Either way, there is sure to be one option that will fit right in for your family.
13. Family Activity Advent Calendar
While toys and treats are fun, they can become boring after a few days.
Your family will enjoy this printable idea as each day includes a different activity for your countdown to the big day.
From movies to other fun activities, your family will all be able to participate with this calendar!
14. Clothespin Advent Calendar
From Visual Heart
This advent calendar idea is as beautiful as it is versatile.
You can count down to Christmas with cards, candies or whatever strikes your fancy.
This design is beautiful as well, meaning that it would be a perfect addition to your Christmas decor year after year.
15. Origami Box Advent Calendar
From Crafty Nest
Some craft sticks and folded paper will make this reusable calendar a yearly favorite.
It’s perfect for holding chocolate, who doesn’t love that?
Make this into family fun by showing everyone how to create the boxes for a fun family craft.
Celebrate the Christmas season with these great advent calender ideas:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Felt Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- LEGO City Advent Calendar
- Paw Patrol Advent Calendar
- Tsum Tsum Disney Coundown Calendar
- Peanuts Holiday Advent Calendar
- Mochi Squishies Advent Holiday Calendar
- My First Advent Calendar
- Wooden Nativity Advent Calendar
Check out these great ideas for more holiday fun!
- Vintage Rudolph Christmas Birthday Party Ideas
- Snowflakes and Stockings Christmas Party
- Santa’s Workshop Kids’ Christmas Party