June 15, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Yikes! Does it seem like this Christmas season is dashing toward us at warp speed? If you’ve been busier than you planned for, too, and still need inspiration for a Christmas season birthday or a holiday bash, take a look at these darlings, vintage Rudolph-themed printable ideas from Kim at TomKat Studios – this party has always been one of our favorites. You’ll find invitations, decorations, and lots of party ideas for dressing up your cake and dessert table
- Check out these 200+ free Christmas printables
- Take a peek at this darling Santa’s Workshop Kid’s Christmas Party
Using polka dots, stripes and a combination of patterns always creates a fun, energetic vibe. A fabric backdrop is an easy way to introduce temporary color and pattern. The ornaments banner used here could also morph into a happy birthday banner by adding the alphabet medallions. If you have cubby storage, filling the bins with complementary colors adds to the party atmosphere.
We love a birthday cake with large polka dots. Put it up on a pedestal as Kim has done. Embellish it with a Rudolph medallion and you’re good to go. If you don’t have a pedestal collection, use (new) garden pots upside down and put plates on top. A couple of adhesive dots keep them secure and can be peeled off after the party We’ve been using those adhesive dots in a lot of my temporary decorating—great invention!
Favorite Styling Tips:
- Print off the Rudolph image and stick him in a frame for easy, graphic appeal.
- Add ribbons to jars and serving pieces for more color. Cake pops dipped in colored chocolate and dusted with sprinkles are festive.
- After baking, pop cupcakes in secondary wraps for more party finery; top them with merry medallions and sprinkles.
- Place cards on a guest table make guests feel welcomed because they see they have been specifically planned for.
- Swirly lollipops are another way to add color to your party table plus they’re great take-home favors.
The TomKat Studio’s 10 printable PDF files for this vintage Rudolph theme include an invitation/menu card, a variety of design and size party circles, party favor tags, alphabet and number circles, fancy labels, gift tags, a banner, a letter to Santa, and a wish list.
Don’t miss these great holiday ideas to add a bit of extra cheer to the season:
- 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids Can Make
- 20 Hacks for Holiday Entertaining
- 15 DIY Advent Calendars