Last updated on
Table of Contents
- 1. Pumpkin Icebox Cake
- 2. Super Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- 3. Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake
- 4. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 5. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 6. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 7. Pumpkin Dipped Marshmallow Pops
- 8. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 9. New England Pumpkin Pie
- 10. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 11. Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Balls
- 12. Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Gingersnap
- 13. Chocolate Pumpkin Crepes
- 14. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Don't miss these great ideas and resources for baking up your own fun Halloween treats this season gathered by the Spaceships and Laserbeams crew.
- Even more fun pumpkin ideas:
- Plus, check out 17 Yummy Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes...
Who doesn’t love pumpkins recipes??
I love the smell and flavor of everything pumpkin and now that it’s almost fall, pumpkins spice recipes and foods are everywhere.
I am super excited to start baking with pumpkins and we have gathered 14 great pumpkin recipes to help you start baking too.
If chocolate chip pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice pancakes, pumpkin cheesecakes, and a pumpkin pie smoothie doesn’t get your mouth watering, I don’t know what will.
It’s the perfect time of year and it’s time to get baking and eating with pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins.
- Get your Halloween creative juices flowing with 28 of the Best Pumpkin Decorating Ideas.
- These Painted Pumpkin Ideas are perfect to get kids crafting for Halloween.
1. Pumpkin Icebox Cake
If you love the taste of pumpkin pie, but don’t want to make the pie, this recipe is a perfect alternative. It tastes just like pie, but is so much easier! This dessert could also be prepared ahead of time if you’re planning a big get together for the holidays, making your life a little easier too.
2. Super Easy Pumpkin Muffins
You can have these pumpkin muffins ready for breakfast in no time with how easy they are! These would also make a wonderful snack since they’re so sweet. Try out different versions such as chocolate and pumpkin instead!
3. Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake
If you’ve already had your fill of pumpkin pie this year, try this delicious cheesecake out instead. The creamy cheesecake inside a crumbly chocolate crust with crunchy praline on top come together for a divine dessert. This should definitely be a new addition to your dessert menu this Fall!
4. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
This is the perfect use for all those seeds you dug out of your now perfectly carved pumpkin! Make them into a delicious snack to enjoy after all that difficult carving. Mix up the recipe with a variety of spices you enjoy to create your own personal treat!
5. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Enjoy this sweet treat before you head off to work or school in the morning! This recipe is simple to make and can even be made ahead of time for ease. Pumpkin and chocolate go hand-in-hand in this bread. This is definitely something to make over and over again this Fall.
6. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
While traditional oatmeal cookies have a bad reputation, let these pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal cookies change your mind! These are simple to make and are perfect for a quick breakfast or after-school snack that your whole family will enjoy. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these in no time.
7. Pumpkin Dipped Marshmallow Pops
These marshmallows would be a fun treat for a Halloween party! While the sprinkles on top are festive and fun, make them a little more fall-themed by dipping the marshmallows in pumpkin flavored candy melts. Of course, what’s Fall without the pumpkins?
8. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Pumpkin spice seems to be everywhere, but it’s delicious, so why not? These mini pumpkin spice pancakes are a perfectly bite-sized breakfast. These are perfect for a filling and quick breakfast or just for a fun and tasty snack.
9. New England Pumpkin Pie
We can’t have recipes without including the traditional pumpkin pie of course. Treat your friends and family to this delicious pie at your next holiday get together. With a creamy center and crisp crust, you can’t go wrong with tradition!
10. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This pumpkin pie smoothie is the perfect way to get your pumpkin fix on-the-go! Take this with you as a yummy breakfast treat. Prepare it the night before for an easy breakfast if you’re in a hurry!
11. Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Balls
Popcorn balls are always a fun Fall treat. These are made even more festive by incorporating pumpkin spice into the mixture. Wrap these up and give them out to trick-or-treaters, family, or friends this Fall!
12. Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Gingersnap
These are bite-sized, which definitely means you can have more than one! These are perfect for holiday get-togethers. Your guests will love the delicious combination of creamy pumpkin and gingersnap.
13. Chocolate Pumpkin Crepes
Crepes may seem a bit daunting, but these are definitely worth a try! These would be a fun way to treat your family for breakfast over the holidays. They’ll be impressed with your skills and you’ll get a delicious treat in the morning.
14. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin and chocolate come together again to create a treat that just does not disappoint! Try out both regular chocolate chips and white chocolate chips for a fun addition. These will quickly become your new favorite fall treat. Be prepared to make lots as they’ll disappear fast!
Don’t miss these great ideas and resources for baking up your own fun Halloween treats this season gathered by the Spaceships and Laserbeams crew.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Halloween Cookie Pan
- Witch Cupcake Combo Pack
- Candy Eyeballs
- Halloween 3D Skeleton Pan
- Halloween Tombstone Cupcake Decorating Kit
- Halloween Test Tube Sprinkles
- Halloween Eyeball Cake Pop Baking Kit
- Silicone Pumpkin Cakelet Pan and Stencil