February 15, 2023Review Post
7 Genius Christmas Wrap Storage Ideas
Table of Contents
- 1. Closet Door Hanging Organizer
- 2. DIY Organization Station
- 3. Framed Gift Wrap Organizer
- 4. Garment Bag Wrap Organizer
- 5. DIY Vinyl Labels
- 6. DIY Pegboard Box
- 7. Kitchen Stool Gift Wrap Organizer
- Check out these great holiday DIY ideas you and your kids will love:
- Plus, check out 21 Creative Christmas Decoration Storage Ideas
Have you thought that there must be a better way to store all those rolls and rolls of pretty paper? Well, we set out to find a better way to store gift wrap. These are the best suggestions we found and include a closet door hanging organizer, a gift wrap organization station, wrapping storage on wheels, a framed gift wrap organizer, a garment bag wrap organizer, DIY vinyl labels, and more. No more stuffing wrapping paper and ribbon in every corner of the house and tripping over it.
- Look no further than these 28 Christmas Crafts Made From Toilet Paper Rolls for a fun and creative craft idea perfect for kids
- Check out these 10 Unique Ways to Display Christmas Cards for great tips and ideas
- We’ve gathered up some awesome Free Printable Christmas Games you can enjoy at your next gathering
1. Closet Door Hanging Organizer
Come Christmas time, Christmas wrap seems to be everywhere. Keep it organized with this practical and productive use of the back side of a closet door. This idea utilizes jewelry hook bars mounted to the back of a closet door. Curtain clip hooks are attached to each roll of Christmas wrapping paper and hung vertically from the jewelry hook bars. Check out how nice and tidy the Christmas wrap looks!
2. DIY Organization Station
Christmas present wrapping is some serious business. Between Christmas boxes, Christmas wrapping paper, Christmas trims, tags, and Christmas ribbons, a good storage solution is definitely needed to manage the chaos. This idea keeps your wrapping paper, ribbon, and wrapping accessories organized and makes them easier to use.
3. Framed Gift Wrap Organizer
If your gift wrap needs some organization, make this framed gift wrap organizer in time for Christmas wrapping! It will save your sanity and a lot of time. Plus, you’ll be amazed at how frames made from molding, café-style curtain rods, and some cup hooks can turn an empty wall into a creative space.
4. Garment Bag Wrap Organizer
Chances are good that you have an empty garment bag just hanging around in your closet taking up space. This garment bag wrap organizer idea will give it a useful purpose when it’s not being used to store clothes. Place all of your wrapping paper inside for easy storage and clutter-free gift wrapping.
5. DIY Vinyl Labels
Christmas is already crazy enough, but a little organization goes a long way. Create your own DIY vinyl labels to organize your gift-wrapping supplies before the holiday season hits. This idea is simple to do and will easily keep everything organized for you.
6. DIY Pegboard Box
If Christmas present wrapping time causes you to stress out, then this DIY pegboard gift wrap box is here to save the day. No more hunting down the tape, tags, scissors, and gift wrap. Keeping all your supplies in one place will make gift wrapping easy and save you time.
7. Kitchen Stool Gift Wrap Organizer
Don’t throw out that old kitchen stool. This gift wrap organization station idea is as productive as it is creative, and it’s made out of a kitchen stool. You’ll be flipping that old kitchen stool upside down, adding “coasters” to make it mobile, and creating fabric bags for storage that conveniently attach to the legs and support rungs of the stool. Bags are filled with packaging supplies like tape and scissors, hole punches, card tags, and embellishments. The center area is your big wrapping paper storage area. Empty rungs can hold folded tissue paper.
Check out these great holiday DIY ideas you and your kids will love:
- 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids Can Make
- 20 Hacks for Holiday Entertaining
- Free Printable Letters from Santa