August 17, 2021Review Recipe
Table of Contents
- These cute Christmas party food ideas are perfect for kids and adults!
- 1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Reindeer Cookies
- 2. Santa Nutter Butters
- 3. Chocolate Covered Candy Cane Reindeer
- 4. Rudolf Pancakes
- 5. Candy Cane Hearts Pops
- 6. Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- 7. Nutter Butter Snowman
- 8. Reindeer Cupcakes
- 9. Christmas Present Pretzels
- 10. Krispie Treat Christmas Trees
- 11. White Chocolate Popcorn
- 12. Snowman Mason Jar Treat
- 13. Santa Suit Candy Cups
- 14. String Cheese Snowman
- 15. Marshmallow Snowman Treats
- 16. Reindeer Treats
- Create your own delicious Christmas party food with these supplies:
- Don't miss more of these great party food recipes just in time for the holidays:
- Plus, check out 10 Christmas Party Food Ideas...
These cute Christmas party food ideas are perfect for kids and adults!
It’s snowing here today and it reminded me of one thing: Christmas is coming! These kids Christmas party food ideas will make a family table holiday festive and they’re special enough for a children’s christmas party, too.
But if you want to up the cutest factor even more, the ideas in this round up include:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Reindeer Cookies, Santa Nutter Butters, Chocolate and Covered Candy Cane Reindeer
- Rudolf Pancakes, Candy Cane Hearts Pops, Frosty Snowman Pretzels and Nutter Butter Snowman
- Reindeer Cupcakes, Christmas Present Pretzels, Krispie Treat Christmas Trees and White Chocolate Popcorn
- Snowman Mason Jar Treat, Santa Suit Candy Cups, String Cheese Snowman and Marshmallow Snowman treats
- Santa will love these Caramel Apple Pie Christmas Cookies.
- Free Printable Christmas Games are the perfect way to have a blast at your next holiday party.
- I love these Ugly Sweater Christmas Party ideas!
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Reindeer Cookies
From Sweet Simple Stuff
If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then you will love these peanut butter chocolate reindeer cookies.
Make up a batch of your favorite peanut butter cookie dough and add a few edible embellishments to create the cutest chocolate peanut butter reindeer to top them off!
2. Santa Nutter Butters
From Penguin Stamper
Why serve ordinary Nutter Butters during the Christmas season when a few simple steps can result in these adorable Santa cookies?
A little white chocolate, red sprinkles, mini chocolate chips and a red hot later and you have a jolly cookie to add to your holiday dessert spread.
3. Chocolate Covered Candy Cane Reindeer
From By Stephanie Lynn
If you need a last minute semi-homemade Christmas treat, these chocolate covered candy cane reindeer are perfect.
Dip the candy canes in melted chocolate and add jelly bean & sugar pearl eyes and a red Skittles nose. Quick and easy!
4. Rudolf Pancakes
So round up your pancake mix, large marshmallows, chocolate chips, bacon and cherries for a meal your kids will love.
5. Candy Cane Hearts Pops
From One Little Project
The ingredients list to make these candy cane hearts pops is really simple: candy canes, white chocolate, sprinkles and sucker sticks. Plus, the prep time is quick—only 20 minutes.
6. Frosty Snowman Pretzels
From Hungry Happenings
Would you believe that pretzel rings, melted white chocolate and mini chocolate chips provide the basic foundation for these too-cute-for words Frosty the Snowman pretzels?
Candy coated sunflowers make up the “carrot” nose, and strips of Fruit Roll-Ups serve as the snowman’s scarf.
7. Nutter Butter Snowman
From Life Love Liz
Nutter Butters are so versatile! A little coat of white chocolate and some candy embellishments turn some naked cookies into wintry snowmen.
8. Reindeer Cupcakes
Whether you bake up from-scratch cupcakes or buy ready-made from the store, it’s easy to transform simple cupcakes into cute little reindeer. Pretzels make for perfect antlers, don’t they?
9. Christmas Present Pretzels
From Capturing Joy
These Christmas present pretzels are the right combination of sweet and salty. Plus, they are easy to store and transport.
Make up a batch for your home and another batch to gift to loved ones.
10. Krispie Treat Christmas Trees
From Raining Hot Coupons
Forming Rice Krispie treats into tree shapes is such a great idea! Kids will love adding frosting accents and decking their trees in candy ornaments.
11. White Chocolate Popcorn
From The 36th Avenue
Not only is this white chocolate popcorn recipe a fabulous mix of sweet and salty, it is festive and delicious.
12. Snowman Mason Jar Treat
From Polkadot Chair
If you aren’t sure what to do with your Mason jar stash, this snowman Mason jar treat idea is genius.
Filled with white chocolate pretzels, this is a great no-bake treat option that also makes an impressive gift.
13. Santa Suit Candy Cups
From Hungry Happenings
These festive Santa suit candy cups are a definite labor of love, but can be filled with candy, nuts and even pudding. You’ll definitely wow guests.
14. String Cheese Snowman
From No Biggie
What a genius idea to dress up string cheese like a snowman.
Grab your black and orange permanent ink pens, some winter ribbon for a snowman scarf and some scrap black craft paper for a stove pipe hat. These are easy to assemble for home or school.
15. Marshmallow Snowman Treats
Kids will love helping you build and eat these marshmallow snowman treats.
Displayed on a skewer, they can be wrapped to make darling Christmas or winter party favors too.
16. Reindeer Treats
From Lil Luna
These bite-sized reindeer treats are easy enough for little hands to make. Plus, they only require 4 ingredients—square pretzels, pretzel sticks, Rolos and red Sixlets.
Create your own delicious Christmas party food with these supplies:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Peppermint Candy Canes
- Melting Chocolate
- Pretzel Snaps
- Mini Pretzels
- Chocolate M&M Candies
- White Melting Chocolate
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Christmas Candy Sprinkles
- Christmas Baking Molds
- Christmas Baking Cups
- Santa Belt Baking Cups
Don’t miss more of these great party food recipes just in time for the holidays:
- 11 Party Food Recipes Guests Will Love
- 15 Yummy Desserts to Make This Fall
- Party Food Ideas: 19 Festive Appetizers