September 13, 2022Review Recipe
Easy DIY: New Year’s Eve Poppers (Toddler-Friendly)
Table of Contents
Suzie from Project: Party Perfect joins us to share a fun project. If you’re looking for a quick, last-minute DIY to help entertain the little ones for NYE this one is for you. We even recommend these Poppers with toddlers in mind.
- Check out these fun New Year’s Eve Party Games
- Get the party started with these New Year’s Eve Ideas
- Enjoy these 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make
- These 32 Free New Year’s Eve Printables are full of great ideas
- Your guests will love these New Year’s drinks
- Toilet Paper or Paper towel rolls
- Tissue Paper
- Glue Stick
- Trinkets (balloon, mini bubble, candy, confetti, etc.)
How to make Toddler-Friendly Poppers:
1. Cut your toilet paper roll in half.
2. Place it in the center of your tissue paper (I used 10″x12″ of gold tissue paper).
3. Roll and seal using your glue stick.
4. Gather one end of the tissue and twist. Secure with tassel.
5. Fill your popper with trinkets from the other end. Twist tissue. Secure with tassel.
6. Run the glue stick over the top of the popper to add some more confetti.
Give them to kids to pull apart from the ends. They won’t “Pop” but they’ll love what’s inside!
Celebrate with more great party ideas for Christmas and the New Year:
- 17 Awesome Ways to Ring in the New Year
- 14 New Year’s Eve Food Ideas Adults will Love
- 10 Christmas Party Food Ideas
- 13 Christmas Tree-Themed Crafts and Food
- 16 Cute Christmas Party Food Ideas
Plus, check out 14 Cute New Year’s Eve Food Ideas