Last updated on
Grab our exclusive Lazy Cooking Bundle, 60% off now!
Hi S&LB readers, it’s Suzie from Project: Party Perfect. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! If you’re looking for a quick, last minute DIY to help entertain the little ones for NYE…I made these Poppers with my toddler in mind. I’ve been seeing these poppers all over Pinterest-so I had to try it out for myself.
- These cool DIY Monster Bubbles that Suzie created.
- How to make a silhouette on canvas.
- Toliet Paper or Paper towel rolls
- Tissue Paper
- Glue Stick
- Trinkets (balloon, mini bubble, candy, confetti, etc.)
How to make Toddler-Friendly Poppers:
1. Cut your toliet paper roll in half.
2. Place it in the center of your tissue paper (I used 10″x12″ of gold tissue paper).
3. Roll and seal using your glue stick.
4. Gather one end of the tissue and twist. Secure with tassle.
5. Fill your popper with trinkets from the other end. Twist tissue. Secure with tassle.
6. Run the glue stick over the top of the popper to add some more confetti!
Give them to kids to pull apart from the ends. They won’t “Pop” but they’ll love what’s inside!