Last updated on
Table of Contents
- I've found some party food recipe ideas guests will love!
- 1. Skillet Baked Mac and Cheese with Bacon Pretzel Topping
- 2. Buffalo Cauliflower
- 3. Killer Garlic Rolls
- 4. Bacon-Avocado Griddle Pizzas
- 5. Cheesy Baked Pumpkin Pasta
- 6. Overnight Crockpot Banana Bread Oatmeal
- 7. Meatball Sub Cupcakes
- 8. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 9. Apple Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 10. Parmesan Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 11. Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Get set for fall cooking with these kitchen essentials that are perfect for busy weeknight cooking gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Get more delicious recipes to keep your family
- Plus, check out this Turkey & Three Cheese Manicotti...
I’ve found some party food recipe ideas guests will love!
There are original entrees that I know the boys will devour like: Skillet Baked Mac and Cheese with Bacon Pretzel Topping, Bacon-Avocado Griddle Pizzas, Cheesy Baked Pumpkin Pasta, Meatball Sub Cupcakes, Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole, and Parmesan Baked Chicken Nuggets
The Buffalo Cauliflower, Killer Garlic Rolls, Apple Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, and Loaded Baked Potato Salad are great sides to offer as well.
There’s even a delicious breakfast recipe for Overnight Crockpot Banana Bread Oatmeal you can prepare the night before.
You’ll also love this super easy crockpot mac and cheese recipe! Easy Scalloped Potatoes are another crowd pleaser.
- 10 Packed Hot Lunches for School will warm their tummies when the weather gets colder.
- These 28 Fun, Unique, and Healthy After School Snacks will keep them satisfied until dinner time.
- I love these unique side dish recipes when I’m about to feed a crowd.
- Check out all the amazing Crescent Roll Recipes we’ve gathered up for you… sure to inspire!
- I’m all about these 29 Appetizers for New Year’s Eve!
1. Skillet Baked Mac and Cheese with Bacon Pretzel Topping
From Picky Palate
Grab a spoon and get ready to dig in to this Skillet Baked Mac and Cheese with Bacon Pretzel Topping.
Tender macaroni noodles are topped with a simple but ultra-creamy cheese sauce, crushed pretzel topping, and loads of bacon. It’s all baked together to perfection in an iron skillet until bubbling and delicious.
It’s the perfect dinner for entertaining your guest, just the pictures will make their mouths water!
2. Buffalo Cauliflower
From Persnickety Plates
A guilt free version of the popular football snack, these Cauliflower Buffalo Wings with Vegan Ranch Dip is perfect for a meatless Monday night.
They are packed with a huge flavor punch and super easy to make for a crowd as well. If you are looking for a new game night recipe, this might just be it.
There is nothing wrong with experimenting with new recipes, especially ones that are fun and healthier twists on a classic dish.
3. Killer Garlic Rolls
From Foodie Crush
We love making homemade pizza in our house, but I never know what to do with all the leftover pizza dough.
When I found this killer recipe for garlic rolls using leftover pizza dough I knew it was something I had to try as soon as possible. These killer garlic rolls are a tasty and easy appetizer for feeding a crowd.
Knotted garlic rolls are dosed in a delicious garlic butter and baked until golden brown. Talk about tasty!
4. Bacon-Avocado Griddle Pizzas
These Bacon Avocado Griddle Pizzas are the perfect dish for family camping weekends, holiday celebrations, and homemade pizza parties.
Spice up some inexpensive premade pizza crust with your favorite fresh ingredients like mashed avocado, diced tomatoes, crispy baked bacon, and delicious micro-greens.
They would also taste delicious with some basil or cilantro! With the grilled pizza crust and fresh toppings, you won’t even miss the cheese.
5. Cheesy Baked Pumpkin Pasta
From Skinny Taste
Whole wheat pasta baked until bubbly in the oven with a quick pumpkin sauce made with bacon, shallots, pecorino cheese and a touch of rosemary then topped with loads of mozzarella cheese. This Cheesy Baked Pumpkin Pasta such a great fall dish, and your whole family will be begging you to make it again. It is a super comforting and filling dish that will have you dreaming of that crisp fall air.
6. Overnight Crockpot Banana Bread Oatmeal
From I Heart Eating
Overnight Crockpot Banana Bread Oatmeal takes just a few minutes to prepare, and then the next morning you get to wake up to a hot and healthy breakfast! The great thing about slow cooker oatmeal is that you can let your crock pot do all the work while you sleep to make busy mornings a little less stressful. Top the flavorful and healthy oatmeal with some sliced bananas, throw on some brown sugar and chopped nuts, and your yummy breakfast is served.
7. Meatball Sub Cupcakes
From Plain Chicken
Take all the flavors of your favorite meatball sub and throw them into these bite-sized “cupcakes” perfect for entertaining. A frozen meatball, fresh marinara, stretchy mozzarella, and a dollop of cream cheese are all wrapped up into crescent rolls and baked right in a muffin pan. You can eat them for lunch and dinner, or serve them up as individual appetizers at a family potluck or party!
8. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
From The Pinning Mama
Be a dinnertime hero with this family favorite recipe for Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole! It is such a quick and easy dinner to make, and it is so delicious that your family will be begging you to make it over and over again. This casserole is a filling and comforting meal loaded with cream of chicken flavor, nutritious broccoli florets, tender minute rice, and shredded rotisserie chicken. You’re going to want to favorite this recipe.
9. Apple Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
From How Sweet It Is
All I can say is yum. These sweet potatoes are perfectly seasoned and baked until buttery, then stuffed with the most delicious apple bacon smoked stuffing. Fresh honey crisp apples, creamy goat cheese and crispy smoked bacon seasoned with warming nutmeg, sage, and cinnamon. This delicious fall-inspired dish is a meal on its own, but also makes and incredible side for autumn dinner parties or Thanksgiving feasts.
10. Parmesan Baked Chicken Nuggets
From Gimme Some Oven
When you are seriously craving some comfort food, nothing beats fried and not-so-healthy chicken nuggets. Beat the craving and whip up a batch of these homemade parmesan baked chicken nuggets for a healthier option that you can feel good about eating. They are super crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and coated with a tasty parmesan Panko breading. Plus, they are ready on the table in less than thirty minutes!
11. Loaded Baked Potato Salad
From Pink When
I am all about hosting summer BBQ’s in the backyard with family and friends. My BBQ side dishes just got a little more delicious with this delicious recipe for baked potato salad. Not only is it incredibly tasty, but it’s hard to keep around! With all of the creamy and savory toppings of a loaded baked potato, this side dish is sure to be everyone’s favorite. I like to double the recipe because everyone goes back for seconds.
Get set for fall cooking with these kitchen essentials that are perfect for busy weeknight cooking gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker
- 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker
- 3-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker
- Square Baker
- Rectangular Baker
- Old World pizza Stone
- Economy Pizza Stone
- 7-Piece Cookware Set
- 17-Piece Cookware Set
- 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set
- Non-Stick Baking Sheets
- Regular Muffin Pan
Get more delicious recipes to keep your family
- 20 Copycat Recipes from your Favorite Restaurants
- 15 Yummy Desserts to Make this Fall
- 14 Weekday Crock Pot Recipes
- Candied Jalapenos
Plus, check out this Turkey & Three Cheese Manicotti…