Last updated on
Table of Contents
- Check out these copycat recipes from Cheesecake Factory, Ikea, Applebee's, Panda Express, Outback, Chipotle, Red Lobster, Olive Garden and more!
- 1. Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce
- 2. Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing
- 3. Copycat Chipotle Guacamole
- 4. Disneyland Park Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 5. Chick-Fil-A Nuggets and Sauce
- Only 5 minutes of frying time and a little more than that in prep time are keeping you from this Chick-Fil-A restaurant goodness. It may take longer for you to get in your car and drive to the restaurant. 6. Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 7. Copycat Paradise Bakery Fire Roasted Tomato Soup
- MAIN DISH
- 8. Copycat Chipotle Barbacoa Recipe
- 9. Copycat Panera Macaroni & Cheese
- 10. Copycat Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
- 11. Copycat Chipotle Chicken
- 12. Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat
- 13. Fiesta Lime Chicken Applebee's Copycat
- 14. Copycat Ikea Swedish Meatballs
- 15. Copycat Cheesecake Factory Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- 16. New York Style Cheesecake Copycat Cheesecake Factory
- 17. Copycat Doubletree Cookies
- 18. Cowboy Bark Trader Joe's Copycat Recipe
- 19. Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Pizookie BJ's Copycat
- 20. Copycat Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes
- Get more fall recipe inspiration with these great ideas.
- Plus, check out 22 Quick and Easy Weeknight Meal Ideas...
Check out these copycat recipes from Cheesecake Factory, Ikea, Applebee’s, Panda Express, Outback, Chipotle, Red Lobster, Olive Garden and more!
There’s everything from sauces to desserts. How fun would it be to host a party and serve several different copycat recipes?
A dessert table full of Hostess copycat cupcakes and Strawberry Cream Pie? Yes, please.
Your family will gobble up these meals without a fuss, since they’ll taste like you went out to eat…maybe they’ll even leave you a tip.
- Change up the morning routine with 17 Kid Approved Breakfast Ideas.
- Make lunchtime fun with 3 Ways to Make Sandwiches more Interesting.
- This fried rice is better than take out!
1. Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce
From Domestic Superhero
Everyone loves a good dipping sauce, especially when it packs the tangy, spicy flavor of Outback’s Bloomin’ Onion sauce.
You’re in store for a treat with this copycat Outback bloom sauce. The hint for achieving that punch of spice? Horseradish!
2. Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing
The next time you decide to serve up a salad, be sure to make this copycat Olive Garden salad dressing. It’s almost identical to the original, without the high fructose corn syrup.
It’s a simple recipe made from oil, mayonnaise, water, seasonings and spices.
3. Copycat Chipotle Guacamole
From Budget Savvy Diva
If you love Chipotle’s guacamole, read on! This copycat recipe comes with the same great results, at a fraction of the cost. It’s a great gluten free recipe too.
You’ll need avocados, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lemon and lime juice and salt! Follow the tips for recreating Chipotle’s guacamole! Serve it up with your favorite tortilla chips.
4. Disneyland Park Loaded Baked Potato Soup
From Disney Parks Blog
You don’t have to go all the way to Disneyland to enjoy the Disneyland Park loaded baked potato soup!
Make this copycat recipe in the comfort of your own home! This is comfort food at its best!
5. Chick-Fil-A Nuggets and Sauce
From Table for Two
Satisfy your craving for Chick-Fil-A nuggets and sauce by making this recipe. Would you believe there are only 9 ingredients between the nuggets and sauce and you probably have close to all of them at home already? It’s true!
Only 5 minutes of frying time and a little more than that in prep time are keeping you from this Chick-Fil-A restaurant goodness. It may take longer for you to get in your car and drive to the restaurant.
6. Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Sometimes homemade seems to take forever when it comes to baking. Not the case with these copycat Red Lobster cheddar by biscuits. Twenty minutes is all you need, from start until serve!
Plus, these copycat biscuits are easier and more delicious than any box mix version. You can make up a batch using only one bowl and one wire whisk in no time!
7. Copycat Paradise Bakery Fire Roasted Tomato Soup
From Chef in Training
This copycat Paradise Bakery fire roasted tomato soup is destined to be a favorite in your home. You’ll love that something so easy-to-make is also so delicious.
Serve up the finished soup drizzled with sour cream and topped with tortilla chips for a warm meal at home.
8. Copycat Chipotle Barbacoa Recipe
Love Mexican barbecue? This copycat Chipotle barbacoa recipe is what Mexican-food-loving dreams are made of. To make matters even better, this recipe can be made in a crockpot.
You can almost taste the seared beef, slow cooked to perfection in a spicy adobo sauce! The combination of flavors create a moist and tender shredded beef you’re sure to love!
9. Copycat Panera Macaroni & Cheese
From Shugary Sweets
A quick and easy stovetop recipe, this copycat Panera macaroni and cheese meal is delicious. Creamy white cheddar macaroni and cheese, just like the version at Panera. It’s ready in less than a half hour from start to finish!
10. Copycat Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
From Center Cut Cook
You’ll be thanking us after you try making this mouthwatering copycat Outback Steakhouse alice springs chicken recipe.
Mushrooms, bacon, and melted Monterey Jack cheese pair with a to-die-for honey mustard sauce. This dish is heaven.
11. Copycat Chipotle Chicken
From Culinary Hill, inspired by Chipotle Fan
Chipotle chicken fans, you can now make your own Chipotle chicken at home using this copycat recipe. One batch yields 2 cups of marinade, which is enough for 10 pounds of chicken.
You can freeze it for later, making it an even more enticing recipe. Check out the unique tips for preparing the marinade, including 4 different methods for the ancho chile!
12. Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat
From Damn Delicious
Healthier than takeout, more delicious than the original restaurant version, and less expensive than eating out? This Panda Express sweet fire chicken copycat recipe is a winner.
Sweet and spicy and a whole lot of delicious, this homemade version is really easy and quick to prepare! Fifteen minutes from pan to plate is all that is needed.
13. Fiesta Lime Chicken Applebee’s Copycat
From Just a Pinch
Lightened up using Weight Watchers Recipe Builder E-tool, this fiesta lime chicken—a copycat Applebee’s recipe—is awesome served up with Spanish rice, a light Mexican side dish, or even steamed vegetables.
Follow the recipe instructions for a tasty adaptation of a popular Applebee’s dish.
14. Copycat Ikea Swedish Meatballs
From Handle the Heat
If you’ve ever visited IKEA, chances are good that you’ve tried their famous Swedish meatballs. Now you can savor the taste at home using this copycat IKEA Swedish meatballs recipe.
Savory beef and pork meatballs, coated in a rich sour cream sauce without a drive to or long lines at IKEA? Sounds good to us!
15. Copycat Cheesecake Factory Sundried Tomato Fettucine
From Table for Two
Pasta lovers unite! In 30 minutes, you can create this copycat Cheesecake Factory sundried tomato fettucine dish. And because this recipe is adapted to create a lighter and healthier version, you’ll have less guilt and owe less gym time. Invite over some friends; this recipe serves 4.
16. New York Style Cheesecake Copycat Cheesecake Factory
From Recipe from The Science of Good Cooking (Amazon affilate link) via Brown Eyed Baker
Looking for a great New York style cheesecake recipe to whip up tonight, tomorrow, and every night of the week? This copycat Cheesecake Factory recipe is the bomb dot com and focuses on the stripped down cheesecake without any fancy embellishments.
With this recipe, you get your basic graham cracker crust with a sky-high cheesecake filling. This is a true cheesecake aficionado’s dream.
The preparation method is so much easier too, as it foregoes the water bath and uses a “low and slow” approach after an initially high oven temperature which helps to set the cheesecake.
17. Copycat Doubletree Cookies
Everyone loves a delicious, soft and warm cookie straight from the oven. It’s even better when served with a crisp cold glass of milk. Look no further to re-create this copycat cookie recipe filled with lots of chocolate chips and walnuts that will have you wanting more. You don’t even have to travel to enjoy this world famous Doubletree Hilton cookie copycat recipe. Just simply grab your freshest ingredients and heat the oven to get started.
18. Cowboy Bark Trader Joe’s Copycat Recipe
From Averie Cooks
Warning! Proceed with caution. This recipe for copycat Trader Joe’s cowboy bark is highly addictive. Make at your own risk. This recipe only takes 5 minutes to make, so it’s an easy sweet fix and perfect for sharing, freezing, or eating all in one sitting. (Although, that may not be the best idea for your waistline.)
There’s just something special about the combination of melted chocolate topped with a mixture of peanuts, almonds, toffee bits, pretzels, Oreos, and sea salt.
19. Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Pizookie BJ’s Copycat
From Damn Delicious
Imagine you could get the taste of BJs’ brown butter chocolate chip cookie skillet pizookie right at home. Wouldn’t you do just about anything to get your hands on the copycat recipe? Here it is!
The recipe features a basic cookie batter with browned butter and chocolate chunks baked in the oven in 5” skillets.
20. Copycat Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes
From Tammilee Tips
Grab your favorite chocolate cake mix and get ready to experience the deliciousness of this copycat Hostess Chocolate Cupcake recipe! Rich, chocolatey, and easy-to-make, what more could you ask for?
After baking and cooling your cupcakes, you’ll need an injector pen for filling the cupcakes with filling. The cupcakes are then covered in a chocolate topping and refrigerated overnight.
Leftover filling icing is piped onto create the signature swirls.
Get more fall recipe inspiration with these great ideas.
- 18 Ways to Make Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Exciting
- 20 Kid Approved Pumpkin Desserts
- 19 Easy Crock Pot Recipes for Busy Families