July 8, 2021
Table of Contents
- 1. Candy Corn Monster Craft for Halloween
- 2. Paper Plate Spiders
- 3. Franken-SLIME Halloween Favours
- 4. Yogurt Monster Cups
- 5. Cupcake Liner Bats
- 6. Pumpkin Rocks
- 7. DIY Halloween Surprise Balls
- 8. Edible Pumpkin Play Dough
- 9. Witches and Ghosts Halloween Decoration
- 10. Spider Web Paper Plate Decoration
- Check out these great Halloween craft ideas:
- Get more Halloween DIY inspiration with these great ideas:
- Plus, check out these 14 Halloween Mason Jar Crafts...
It’s just about time to start planning the Halloween crafts we will be doing for this year’s Halloween party!
Obviously, the kids will be eager to eat piles of candy, but I’ve also found some great activities just perfect for a Halloween party or even a monster theme boy’s birthday party.
Plenty of these activities could also be made beforehand and hung up as party decorations. The Cupcake Liner Bats and Pumpkin Rocks would be perfect over the fireplace, while the Yogurt Monster Cups fit in on the dessert table amongst the cake and other sweet treats.
There are plenty of party activities too, including the Candy Corn Monster Craft for Halloween, the Paper Plate Spiders, WitchCraft, and Spider Activities.
The Edible Pumpkin Play Dough, DIY Halloween Surprise Balls, or Franken-SLIME Halloween Favors are just what all the kids will be thrilled to take home after the party has ended.
- Never hear “I’m bored” with these 21 Halloween Party Games and Activities.
- Amp up your celebration with these Halloween Games!
1. Candy Corn Monster Craft for Halloween
From Crafty Morning
We don’t make many scary Halloween crafts so I thought it was necessary to feature this awesome candy corn monster. Even though kids may think they are scary, we all know that they are secretly super cute.
The candy corn is meant to be the monster’s teeth for the craft, paired with a funny monster body and giant monster eye balls.
2. Paper Plate Spiders
Be prepared for a whole swarm of these paper plate spiders to take over your house in the next couple of days. Luckily they are so cute that you won’t even mind having them around.
These paper plate spiders are so simple to make, your kids will love them and they make spooktacular Halloween decorations for around your house.
3. Franken-SLIME Halloween Favours
From Mama Papa Bubba
These little Franken-Slime Halloween Favors are perfect for any of our sugar-free friends out there, or a great school treat for classrooms that don’t allow food.
Making the slime is a super fun activity for kids of all ages, plus what kid doesn’t love getting a little messy?
Put the green slime into small mason jars and add a Frankenstein inspired face for the perfect Halloween goody.
4. Yogurt Monster Cups
From Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Creative snacks are some of my favorite crafts out there, so I couldn’t resist adding these totally cool monster pudding cups to our list of Halloween crafts.
They make the perfect treat to enjoy at home around Halloween time or to bring to school for your child’s Halloween party.
Simply add a Halloween cupcake wrapper hat, a googly eye or two, and a little paper mouth.
5. Cupcake Liner Bats
With Halloween just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to pull out your cupcake liners and make some cute Halloween crafts.
This simple cupcake liner bat Halloween craft is just adorable and perfect nor nearly any age group. Two happy little bats made from cupcake liners, white paint, and craft eyes fly in front of a bright paper moon!
6. Pumpkin Rocks
Go for an autumn nature walk to collect some rocks in all shapes and sizes to make these simply adorable pumpkin rocks.
A simple yet festive family craft, these pumpkin rocks are the perfect rainy day activity in the fall time. Add some spooky jack-o-lantern faces to put into the garden for Halloween decorations.
7. DIY Halloween Surprise Balls
From Tiny Rotten Peanuts
Surprise! Sometimes the simplest crafts turn into an all-time favorite and that’s just the case with these awesome Halloween surprise balls.
It’s a ball of streamers with little treasures tucked in here and there, and kids go totally crazy for them.
Fill each ball with all sorts of dollar store treasures like stickers, temporary tattoos, glow bracelets, candies, and more.
8. Edible Pumpkin Play Dough
From Smart School House
It’s no secret that we love a good homemade play dough recipe around here. Play dough keeps kids busy for hours on end and is so much fun to make together as a family!
Celebrate the season with this fun and edible Pumpkin Play Dough. It is perfect for the hands of younger kids and older kids alike, and is perfect for creating adorable little pumpkins.
9. Witches and Ghosts Halloween Decoration
From Doodles and Jots
Both easy and fun to make, these paper cone Halloween crafts are more than a mere static decoration. The little ghost and his witchy friend fly through the air and may just scare the wits out of your Halloween party guests.
They are super easy to make with a printable PDF template, and with a little strung up embroidery floss they can fly all the way across your house.
10. Spider Web Paper Plate Decoration
From Mama Papa Bubba
Spiders are the name of the game in this interactive lesson and craft! Create your very own spider web using a hole-punched paper plate and white yarn. Add a simple handprint spider to the web for the perfect Halloween craft and decoration.
Looking for another spider-themed party activity? Make a giant human spider web with a ball of yarn.
Check out these great Halloween craft ideas:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Monster Magnet Craft Kit
- Halloween Foam Craft Stickers
- Pumpkin Decorating Craft Kit
- Glittered Spider Silhouettes
- Shrinky Dinks Halloween Fun
- Halloween Friendly Acetate Die-Cuts
- Foam Halloween Masks
- Halloween Reflector Pin Craft Kit
- Halloween Foam Stickers Set
- Halloween Owl Ornament Craft Kit
- Burlap Treat Bags
- Halloween Character Foam Picture Frame Craft
- Halloween Punch Balloon
- Halloween Reflector Pin Craft Kit
- Silicone Molds Spooky Halloween
Get more Halloween DIY inspiration with these great ideas:
- 8 DIY Halloween Trick or Treat Buckets
- 13 Halloween Paper Cup Crafts
- 10 Halloween Egg Carton Crafts for Kids
- Make a fun and memorable Halloween work of art with these 14 Halloween Handprint and Foot Print Crafts.
- Kids hands will be busy and their imaginations will be in overdrive with these awesome slime recipes.
- Busy parents will love these trunk or treat decoration ideas.
- I love these 19 Halloween Door Decorating Ideas that are Hauntingly Awesome — it’s a reader favorite, too!