Football Party Food Ideas: 15 Easy Dip Recipes
We love sharing football party ideas!
And you can’t have a football party without party food. In fact, there’s no way you can watch a game without snacks. Tried it. Doesn’t work. Whether you are having a football-themed birthday party, a game day gathering, Superbowl party blowout or just want some snacks for tv time, these dip recipes are excellent options to add to the menu. Included in this list of recipes from some of my favorite bloggers are a chunky, fresh guacamole, red garlic hummus, buffalo chicken dip, chile con queso dip, several cheese dips and a roasted red pepper spread – just to name a few. Is your mouth watering yet?!
Check out these excellent options for your next football party:
1. Chile Con Queso Dip from Bakerette: I love that this cheesy dip actually uses a blend of REAL cheese. I truly dislike the fake stuff. Added bonus is that it is delicious to boot.
2. Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe from Spaceships and Laser Beams: This buffalo chicken dip is very addicting. But what I like best is that you can please any football fan by making it as hot or mild as they like.
3. Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Dip from Crumbs and Chaos: I love roasted red pepper dip but have never tried a cheesy version. I’m anxious to serve this one at our next game day party.
4. Artichoke and Spinach Dip from Everyday Lounge Act: Artichoke and spinach is one of my favorite flavor combinations. Is that weird? This tip is like comfort food for me.
5. Champagne Fondue from The Juggling Act Mama: Who doesn’t love fondue? But adding in champagne with the cheese? Now that’s downright decadent.
6. Spicy Cheese Dip from The Sweet Spot Blog: Cheese dip and football parties go hand in hand. I love this option as it allows you to give the dip a little kick. Pun intended.
7. Best Black Bean Dip from Recreate and Decorate: This corn, black bean and feta dip is so delicious that your football fans won’t even think about how healthy it actually is.
8. Vegetarian Taco Dip from Love Always, Mommy: Made with re-friend beans instead of meat, this one’s a real crowd pleaser regardless of whether guests only eat veggies.
9. Olive and Feta Dip and Chips from Slick Housewives: Mmmm feta cheese, how I love it so. A spoonful of this dip on a pita triangle makes the perfect football party appetizer.
10. Red Garlic Hummus from Slap Dash Mom: This great hummus is flavored with garlic and red pepper.
11. Fresh Chunky Guacamole from The Sweet Spot Blog: I normally make a four ingredient guac (avocado, garlic, cilantro and lime) but when I want to take it up a level I go for a recipe like this.
12. Dried Herb Ranch Dip from The Freshman Cook: When you don’t have fresh herbs handy, this recipe is a great go-to option.
13. Texas Cheese Dip from Generations of Savings: This is an amazing recipe for tailgate parties, it has a bit of kick!
14. Light and Healthy Greek Dip from The Pinning Mama: I LOVE this recipe on a toasted baguette.
15. Cheddar and Bacon Dip from Crumbs and Chaos: I’ve featured a few cheese dips in this round-up but this one takes a cool twist on it with the addition of bacon. It will please the men-folk.
When it comes to party food and dips, here’s some of my favorite things:
- If you’re making fondue, go for broke and get my favorite electric fondue pot by Cuisinart. No regrets here.
- Knowing my cook book obsession, I also have to share this fabulous fondue recipe book and this great party fondue book.
- I love presenting food in these football shaped serving bowls.
- This football themed chip and dip set is adorable for a children’s party – as is this three section server for presenting a trio of dips. (I love the goal post in the middle!)
More Football Party Ideas You Will Love
- 10 Awesome Chili Recipes for a Football Party
- 16 Football Party Food Ideas
- Football Birthday Party Dessert Table
- Tailgate Football Party Ideas
Give us your ideas! What’s your favorite dip to serve at a football party?
Plus, check out Football Party Food Ideas #QuesoForAll…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week