23 Quick & Easy 3-Ingredients (or Less!) Slow Cooker Recipes
No matter how much you love cooking and spending time in your kitchen, there is always appreciation for a simple 3-ingredient (or less!) slow cooker recipe! Yes—3 ingredients or less and cooked in the slow cooker. Does it get any easier? We’ve scoured the internet and rounded up 23 quick and easy recipes for you that fit both criteria. Imagine eating slow cooker sweet pork, salsa chicken or the best crockpot ribs. And to top it off, enjoy a three ingredient slow cooker peach cobbler for dessert! Yum!
- Try out a few, or all, of these 23 Dump Recipes to Save you Time for quick and easy dinner ideas.
- Make dinner time delicious with 29 Casserole Recipes Your Family will Love.
- Get inspired with these 20+ Slower Cooker Recipes kids will love!
1. Crock Pot Philly Sloppy Joes :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
This recipe is great for a weeknight meal or even a gathering with friends!
2. 3 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Tacos :: Dan330
These fantastic Chicken Tacos take only 5 minutes to prep. They are so easy and delicious you’ll be sure to add them to your regular menu.
3. Slow Cooker 3 Ingredient Mexican Chicken :: Tone and Tighten
The beauty of this tasty chicken recipe is its versatility. It’s a perfect fit for healthy dinners.
4. DIY Rotisserie Chicken :: Make the Best of Everything
This recipe will have you wondering why you ever bought those smaller, overpriced rotisserie chickens from the grocery store. After a few quick and simple steps you’ll have chicken that is falling off the bone and right onto your plate.
5. 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Butter :: Mama Loves Food
Looking for some comfort food? Put on your sweater and be transported to autumn. Apples and cinnamon make this butter so tasty you’ll be spreading it on every piece of bread you can find.
6. Easy Slow Cooker Sweet Pork :: Butter with a Side of Bread
You’ve tried them all, now try the best. This is a pulled pork recipe that stands above the rest.
7. 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Meatballs :: Nums the Word
Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of these meatballs. They are as tasty as they are easy and work great as an appetizer or as a meal served over rice.
8. Crock Pot Root Beer Pulled Pork :: Nums the Word
A new twist on an old standard, this pulled pork is both sweet and smoky and has a great taste the entire family will love.
9. Crock Pot Lasagna Soup :: Raegun Ramblings
Whether you’re looking to feed your family or a small army, this simple yet delicious recipe allows you to eat it all now or save some for later.
10. The Best Crockpot Ribs :: The Typical Mom
Apple Juice isn’t just for your kids’ sippy cups. It is the special ingredient that makes these ribs an instant family favorite.
11. 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Tacos :: The Typical Mom
This is the tastiest toss-and-go chicken recipe ever. You don’t have to cook over a hot grill to enjoy great BBQ flavors!
12. Creamy Chicken Verde Tacos :: Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
This recipe is so delicious you won’t be able to help but go back for seconds or thirds. It’ll have the whole family saying, “More please!”
13. 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler :: 365 Days of Slow Cooking
Do you want a hot, sweet dessert but don’t want to turn on the oven? Look no further than this Peach Cobbler recipe that will have you screaming, “Bring on summer!”
14. 3 Ingredient Cheddar Cream of Mushroom Chicken :: Simplistically Living
This recipe is so simple that all three ingredients are in the name. Put it in the crockpot and you have easy comfort food with minimal prep. Add a salad and the meal is done!
15. 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake :: Money Saving Sisters
The only thing better than how this dessert tastes is how it looks in your bowl. It’s a delicious golden brown crumble with chunks of apples. Don’t forget the ice cream!
16. Salsa Chicken :: Jo Cooks
Salsa, chicken and cheese, what could be easier? You’ll love how yummy this south-of-the-border recipe is.
17. 3 Ingredient Chicken Cacciatore in the Slow Cooker :: Shockingly Delicious
This pasta dish is so simple you barely need the recipe. It simmers while you work and then it is ready to feed any size group.
18. 3 Ingredient Soy Sauce and Coca-Cola Crockpot Chicken :: Money Saving Sisters
A little sweet, a little salt and the chicken is falling off the bone. You can even reduce the sauce to be the perfect glaze. How awesome is that?!
19. Crockpot 3 Ingredient Balsamic Chicken :: SkinnyMs
Want a healthy alternative to eating out? This restaurant quality meal with fewer calories will be waiting for you when you return home from work.
20. 3 Ingredient Caramel Fondue :: Crème de la Crumb
You had me at caramel. This is a rich, gooey sauce perfect for dipping. Invite your friends or keep it all to yourself…I won’t tell.
21. 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken :: Crème de la Crumb
Juicy chicken and sweet, tangy cranberries make this recipe an easy choice for your next meal.
22. 3 Ingredient Salsa Chicken :: Living on a Dime
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or fairly new in the kitchen, you will be surprised how simple and tasty this recipe is.
23. 3 Ingredient Sweet Pork Chops or Ribs :: Living on a Dime
Your family will adore these sweet and (not too) spicy ribs. Just drop them in the crockpot. They’re perfect for those days when you need something quick, easy and super-yummy.
Dinner time has never been easier with this ultimate list of slow cookers gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker
- 7 Quart Stay Or Go Slow Cooker
- 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker
- 3-In-1 Cook Central 6-Quart Multi-Cooker
- Saute Steamer
- Instant Pot Programmable Pressure Cooker
- 16-Ounce Little Triple Dipper
- Casserole Crock Slow Cooker
- Versatility Slow Cooker with Insulated Tote and Transport Lid
Check out more great quick and easy recipe ideas…
- 14 Weekday Crock Pot Recipes
- 19 Easy Crock Pot Recipes for Busy Families
- 22 Quick and Easy Weeknight Meal Ideas
Plus, don’t miss 29 Crock Pot Recipes…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week