Is there a Halloween party in your future? Don’t let lists for themed decorations, dessert tables and favors spook you! Check out my guest post for Jen, on Tatertots & Jello, for tips on how to throw a terrific Halloween party.
Jen has an awesome site, full of creative ideas and tutorials. She is a mom of four so you can imagine the experience she has with all sorts of fun projects! I am thrilled to be a guest on her site and if you pop over to Tatertots & Jello, you can get the free printable I’m offering. Use it for Halloween party favors or even as an alternative to sweets for the trick-or-treaters in your neighborhood.
- Check out these 700 Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils.
- Get your kids creative with Halloween Hand Print and Foot Print Crafts.
Dont add this to your to-do list: go there now…tell them mummy sent you!
Plus, check out these other great ideas to help celebrate Halloween!
- 14 Halloween Mason Jar Crafts
- 12 Awesome Halloween Cakes Anyone Can Make
- 26 Cute Monster Party Ideas
- Halloween Decorations from Toilet Paper Rolls
- Unique Ways to Hand Out Halloween Treats
- Spooky Halloween Crafts & Projects
- 9 Creepy Halloween Party Treats