Last updated on
Table of Contents
Mike needed our vehicle today. The plan was he would be back before I needed to leave but he isn’t.
Not his fault that he couldn’t make it happen but I’m sitting in the kitchen with my cookie exchange package of goodies (see the ultimate list of Christmas cookies here) all ready to go…and no car.
#MyDriveTimeStory is sponsored but all opinions are my own. We’ve been looking at options like DriveTime because of days like this. Now I wish we would have come to a decision sooner.
I haven’t been too excited about the process of hunting for a used car, but DriveTime has specially trained technicians that inspect every car, truck, SUV and van for safety and security. That’s peace of mind.
DriveTime has over 139 dealerships and thousands of in-stock vehicles. One of my favorite selling points: they do not hire the stereotypical used car salesman.
Their online auto loan application is 100% personalized to you, your credit score, and the required down payment—they’re one of the only dealerships that provide customers with an exact down payment amount. Curious? Check out their approval process.
Hungry? I have some extra cookies I can share.
Otherwise, here’s my recipe so you can make some yourself. 🙂
PEPPERMINT-STUFFED CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 ounces ½ brick cream cheese
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 20 peppermint patties
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix together cake mix, cream cheese, butter and egg.
- Portion into 1 ½ tablespoon-sized balls (I used a cookie scoop to help with this). You should end up with approximately 20 cookie balls.
- Take one ball and flatten it in your hand. Place the peppermint patty on top and fold the cookie dough around the patty to cover it completely.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cracked and no longer glossy.
- Cool slightly before serving, or cool completely before packaging for gifts.